1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

RAGE!!! HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *i grow yellow hair all of a sudden* I'm a Super Rock now. Super Rocks are invincible. 100 GOOGLE TIMES BIG BANG KA-ME-HA-ME-HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

School work is stressful. And it's only the end of the 3rd week. Should I be concerned about the workload for the rest of the year?

Edit: ?!? That's just cruel and unusual punishment, olimikrig! :toofar:

4. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Extra Latin work for Lai (I know how much you like it
    • Tune fauce improba latro incitatus uirgii causam intulit.
    • Post hunc Ancus Marcius, numae ex filia nepos, suspecit imperium.
      (And a tough one :p )
    • Si modo me bene gessissem.
    I want a full sentence analyze and translation. Have fun :p

5. Arabwel

Media:
    *snerk*

Should I inflict my Spanish homework on people, too?

And yes, life does indeed suck. But writer-brains are weirder.

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Got back from the store and much yayness - we have food! :yum:

/me kicks Hard Blunt Stone Fury into convenient lava pool

Take that, raging sunstone! ;)

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Maybe we should have a thread dedicated to people gloating about new gems :lol:

8. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Wow. This was horrible. My internet provider went down yesterday when a truck rammed into the ethernet line, severing it.

It was hell.

9. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

@Shell - nah, I've always seen people just edit the post that gave them the new one and do a little :banana: ...

anyway: I GOT IT :grin:

Even though I was late to the job interview (they moved since the phone book was published - I called ahead and the receptionist said that was fine in an almost desperate manner..hmmm)

Completed the application and associated basic english/math/workplace safety quizzes, then had a friendly chat with a chap for about 10min, then he asks for my Driver's License and Social Insurance Number to make copies for their files, and I think

YYYEESSSSSS! :D

I start monday or tuesday - temp agency with mostly light industrial (warehouse/delivery work - a welcome change from being a 'phone monkey') but he was pleasantly surprised to hear that I'm also a trained bookkeeper (payroll, a/r, a/p, etc) because they also provide temp staff for that (EOY closing of the books, etc).

So, may I say: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm outta that stress pit! *relieved grin*

10. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31

NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! *hops out of the convenient lava pool* My 100 google times big bang ka-me-ha-me-ha shouldv'e at least stun you!!!

That's a fate worse then death!!!

*EDIT* Yay for you apathetic empath!!

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

lucky. im STILL stressed :bang:

12. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@Ara Why does life suck this time?

Had a weird dream. One second I'm hugging a girl the next I see a ton of tyranids charge toward me ,then I'm with the girl again, then back to the Warhammer 40k battle (which was a tottal gory masacre) and so on and so on until I woke up because I was thristy. Drank some juice and went back to sleep without dreaming anything else. I actually felt rested when I woke up for school.

13. Hard Blunt Stone of Fury Gems: 5/31

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was a Human and not a Hard Blunt Stone of Fury. I felt tired when I woke up though

14. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Enagonios:
    You think you're stressed? I had to play extra-violent video games for hours last night just to get my bloodlust out, and then I overslept and missed the bus for school. :mad: . . . :hmm: Day off! :banana:

@Ofelix:
    No it wasn't you, ya hoser. :shake:

@Ara:
    Thanks for the hug, but you may need a new flame-suit. :heh: I was burning so hot last night, I barely restrained myself from beating the crap out of my dad right on the volleyball court. :flaming: I've had it with those losers, and I'm not going back again. I don't mind losing to a better opponent, but losing because my teammates have a better chance of hitting themselves in the face than hitting the ball is beyond my capacity to tolerate. I can't wait until the winter group starts up; they at least are close to my level of ability, and it's a lot more fun when you count on the rest of your team not to screw up on EVERY hit.

15. Arabwel

Media:
    @ Garak: Because of just about everything

@ Fel: THere is a VERY good reason why I detest volley ball....

@AE: Congrats! *tosses confetti*

Other than that... time for something alcoholic.

16. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@Felinoid I can understand your anger. If there's one thing I really hate, it's total incompetence.

17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hard Blunt Stone of Fury, that's enough of the utter nonsense posts you've been making here for the last 3 threads or so. Give it a rest, and post again only when you actually have something entertaining or worth-while to post.

RBP isn't a place to boost your post count with inane posts. Or rather, not nearly in the quantity that you've been making.

18. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Ara:
    Oh, you haven't seen the professionals, then. :D 2-on-2 with buff guys wearing only shorts streaking around the sand court, smashing that ball with their manly muscles... :shake: If I were gay or a woman, I'd be all over that scene. I prefer to watch the UW women's volleyball myself, though. Now they're good. :grin:

@Tal:
    You mean you don't find them entertaining? Or could it be you're just not getting the DBZ reference?
    Uh oh. :mommy:
    Whew! :xx: That was a close one. :roll:

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    @AE, Well done. :)

We all get what we deserve in the end.

20. Arabwel

Media:
    @Fel; Lets just say that any enjoyment I could derive from the sport was ruined by the utter *censored* whom I have had the misfortune to deal with and who are greatly into sport...

think your average fgootball-playing bully-jock - just replace "foot" with "volley" anfd make the priincipal an uberenthusiast whose son plays internationally and who is in all the possible orrganizations. 'nuff said.

And yes, I am bitter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.