1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #46

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

You were right Ofelix, what a loser! He looks straight out of the 80's. haha! I can't stop laughing...

2. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I still remember when Taluntain started the first one. :)

3. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I'm feeling horrible. I'm feeling sick, hopefully I won't be having any fever tomorrow or I'm going to be seriously pissed. Work awaits on friday and if I'm sick then I'm going to be even more pissed. I'm also getting the feeling that my doctor screwed up the operation I had some time ago. My feet hurt a lot less but they still hurt. Atleast I'm able to run and play tennis again somewhat decently. I really should go to sleep earlier. Oh well.

4. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Kind of easy to hate my schedule... but everyone else who's 9-to-5-ing can give you the details.

So Chev, who is she? :p

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Morgoroth - deja vu much? :hmm:

I just watched this show where this guy takes offered drugs (trying to act cool about it) and forgets about the frickin' camera crew following him around! What a nimrod!

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Me have compy problem, Maybe I'll be unable to come here :aaa: . My compy is just plain crazy, I think my graphic card is gettin' weird, like showing weird stuff and having long black out and it's unable to play any 3d games.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Ofelix, check your drivers! Your graphics card may be wearing out (failing completely), too. Please don't leave! I'll miss your shinyness! :cry: :aww:

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Today, nothing of signifigance happened. Would be boring if it were not for Rise of nations. I did pull an industrial victory over the Hated Russians...

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Bah! Missed another front page! :bang:

If crummy old Qwest would have set up my DSL yesterday, I could have made post #2! But nooooooo... :rolleyes: :rolling:

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Wow. I leave town for a couple of days and all RB breaks loose.

Man you guys spam alot. :D

11. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Kinda bored...gonna be up all night till school starts in the morning...

Hmm, maybe I will finally kill that brain/dog in NWN OC.

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

@Jag

just come back from your concert you lucky bastard? :greenwithenvy:

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Goos morunung.... :coffee:

Muissed my art class in favor of sleep. which sucks, really. *sigh* now, I should do the damned Spanish homework....

Yeah, I hate my schedule. As loose as it is.

14. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I hate school. I just bloody hate it. I would rather armwrestle a wookie.

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Thursday is going to be my favourite day.

Such nice classes...and the afternoon off.

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    In time-honored tradition I finished my Spanish homework a hour before class. Go me!

where's the :coffee: ?

17. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    OKay, weirdest dream ever:

I'm walking the streets of Akreba (Well, the ciry from the Aladin movie, cannot spell it :rolleyes: ) with my two loyal companions, Abu, and someone who were actually never in any Aladin movie.
    Suddently people begin to scream, and point to the skies; I look up and see two UFO's come flying down. I reckon I better contact Aladin (as he's so heroic). So I use the lamp (which I for some reason posses) to make genie get him. Genie just answers tha Al ain't home and go back to sleep :eek: .
    So we run toward Al's house. But on our way we see little black (yes, black) aliens come marching down the streets. Suddently as if in a fade-to-black/fade-out sequence, we sit on a bench, and abu and the weird out-of-place man are showing the aliens some chips, and the aliens say that they're out of date, and begin stuffing their own things on the chips.
    I get scared because I think that Abu and the other is controlled by the aliens. So I reun to Aladins mansion (yes, in my dream he had a mansion), and finds the buttler (who looks like Jafar), and tell him we must find Aladin. The butler then replies that Aladin is in Amkethran ( :lol: ) to fetch my new mobile/cell phone :eek: (I have actually just ordered a new mobile).
    Then I wake up...

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    :nuts: Okay, you are weird.

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

New RBP already? Seems I've missed a lot.

School is stressful right now, as is the legal stuff that I've been dealing with. Deadbeat dads are not fun.

20. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Olimikrig.... should we be worried? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.