1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #45

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Damn disk drive won't read the HOU expansion disk so that I can reinstall it in my other HD!! :mad:

I have a new one but it won't get installed until tomorrow. I'm really worried about what might go wrong with my poor compy tomorrow.

2. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Was just sent this at work...

Strictly for anti-Bush SPers

I hope it brings you as much momentary relief as it did me.

For the rest of you... well, here's something that's more interactive but less fun.

Crazy Frog Baseball

And now, sadly, I must get back to work.

EDIT: Took me a while to get the grab-and-fling trick down, but plenty of fun. You can even dangle or drag the subject by a limb.

Here's another gem, which fits into the first category. Start up Google, type in "failure", then hit "I'm Feeling Lucky".

And that's all I gots...

[ September 28, 2005, 08:14: Message edited by: NonSequitur ]

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@NS:
    :lol: I played that Bush one >20 times before I could pull myself away. Whoever made that program is a genius. It's different every time, and the last play was the most hilarious. :lol:

EDIT: I found the grab-and-fling trick and wasted another half-hour with it. Did I mention I love rag-doll physics? :lol:

[ September 28, 2005, 06:44: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

4. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

LOL @NS...
    That's a real funny page, i also had to spend hours there... :D

5. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    it's a good job that wasn't the real Bush-or I've just broken every bone in his body :grin:

6. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I feel confused... And I blame this on the genneraly wrong oppinion that humans are but intelligent animals. We humans are much more that animals with the capacity to think, invent, rationalize... Someone shoot me, please! :(

7. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@ Kelvon: blame Aristotle. He started it. :D

8. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Humans are not intelligent animals, they are political animals. There is nothing intelligent about politics. ;)

9. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@Colthrun You got that right.

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

stressed. :bang:

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Correct, Colthrun. We could even say politics is unintelligent. :shake:

Oh, and life is beautiful. :)

12. Colthrun

@chev: Did you try a new brand of coffee? :)

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    argh. My bank computer ID thingy didn't work so I had to get a new one.. and while I was doing tht, the flight I was reserving tickets for was filled so I had to rechedule. :bang:

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

chev, I am also curious as to why life is beautiful. Did you use your lay of hands ability to cure your jaw problem? ;)

Only 2 more days until we actually get some moolah! Hubby wants to splurge and eat out...at KFC! :hahaerr: :money: Big spender!

15. Felinoid

I'm seriously considering getting a hamster and naming him Boo, but I'm afraid he wouldn't survive too long at my house. :cry:

16. Colthrun

kuemper, no self-respecting paladin would ever lay hands on himself (this sounds SO dirty...) :p

17. The Magpie

Man, watching the George Bush thing while listening to the Beatles (later stuff, natch) is seriously trippy. My current record is 6 consecutive face-hits. :D

Not bad, but must try harder. :evil:

18. Felinoid

@Magpie:
    You think that's weird? You should try watching it with a clip of the man himself going in the background. :lol: Listening to him calmly discussing Katrina while he's getting battered and broken is the real trip.

19. The Magpie

[​IMG] Yes, it's odd how addictive it can be to brutalise the leader of the free world. Especially when I'm supposed to be writing covering letters. :shake:

I should really leave the house and get a job, but this is much more satisfying...

EDIT

@ Dragonfly:
    The Universe is 3-dimensionally finite, but 4-dimensionally infinite. And I'll give a nice shiny penny (Ooh, shiny ones!) to anyone who can explain... :evil:

20. Felinoid

dimension #4 is time. Assuming the universe was 3-D finite, it would still be 4-D infinite due to time stretching to infinity in one or both directions. This, of course, assumes that there was no "beginning of time" and/or there will be no "end of time". Ooh, shiny! :D

ANNOUNCEMENT: Contrary to public belief, the universe does not exist in 3 or 4 dimensions, but in fact occupies 0. :roll: Now who can figure this one out?

[ September 28, 2005, 16:51: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.