1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #45

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Latin -> English = bad
    English -> Latin = worse

Oh well. At least I'm done classes for the week. :hippy: Now I just need to do a lot of translating before next week, so I am actually prepared for class.

2. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I hate translating stuff.

Tomorrow's my birthday party, I hope everything will go as planned. I doubt it.

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Does anybody else slightly snicker when your clock shows the time '13:37'? :D

4. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Anyone know any good wine based punch recepies?

5. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Personally, I like 12:34, because it's like the clock can count! :hahaerr: :nuts:

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    @Garak; would this be based on white or red?

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

I have a new job, selling electronics to people during the holiday season. Yay me. :D

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Mags, try a computer store or Radio Shack/The Source or Wal-Mart. My pop-in-law has one. You could turn your keyboard over and shake the crumbs out of it.

@Jag - Would you pick an avatar?! Balding, chubby merchant or spotted cat? :p

9. The Magpie

Yay! The old smiley Jag is back! :D :banana:

@ kuemper: I use a laptop, and it generally objects to that sort of thing. ;)

I think we may have Radio Shack over here, and WalMart = ASDA in Britain, so I'll give those a try.

Anything's better than my "Plan A" of trying to suck the crumbs out myself...

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hey, what has happened to Jaguar's portrait? Has he turned into a shapeshifter?

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Every time... in a nice-try kind of way. :shake:

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Okay Here I am still living and breathing! Go me!
    I'm not so overwhelmed by College work so I can spare a few momment and babble all the way up to babble free country .

Oh here's something strange; Because I said it would be pretty cool to go to sleep and never awake, a friend was worried I had suicidal tendency... what nonesense :nuts: ... But still that would be pretty awsome, to never awake and just let an everlasting dream take over real life oh yes.

But I ain't suicidal... I wonder why he thought so...

:hmm:

Well back to reading some stuff for school. Gehlebe I hate when teachers ask to read two whole chapter of a book, truly understand it and be prepare for analasys the freakin' next day

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Lord Garak: Alas, the only recipe I have here is Lilli Palmer's and it's based on brandy. ;)

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

I switched back to baldy here because the cat, while uber-cool, didn't have enough personality.

With this avatar, you all know what I am feeling without having to post the :D all the time.

@keumper

He is not a balding, chubby merchant. He is a balding, robust warrior. ;)

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    @ofelix: blame Shakespeare.

... Morte, stop talking back at me. This is a monologue.

16. Ofelix

Media:
    Sorry don't follow

17. The Magpie

Hamlet, people, Hamlet! :rolleyes:

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio and all that... Except if the skull was Morte, you'd be getting a significant amount of lip back. That is, you would if Morte had lips, which he doesn't.

In any case, I definitely agree that permanent sleep isn't neccesarily a bad thing. Some schoolmates and I once decided that it would be much better all round if we could just go into hibernation until the end of our A-levels and awaken with our results and the knowledge subliminally implanted in our brains. It'd cut out any need for the middle-man, for one thing... :p

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I made crepes tonight. We have an excess of chicken zygotes (2 1/2 dozen) and it calls for two.

I'm getting ideas, people. :grin:

19. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Chev: My advice to you is never to enter the Literature department of the Arts/Humanities faculties if you can avoid it. That is, if they're anything like their Australian counterparts. Change your name, quit school, fake a terminal illness, pretend you're deaf - anything, just avoid them!

T2: At least they have it theorised in comprehensible form, though...

20. Ofelix

Media:
    I still don't quite understand the point of The magpie and Ara... Must be lack of sleep... or coffee.

I quite meant... eternal as in eternal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.