1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Another alignment test

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by chevalier, Sep 12, 2005.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I was ready to take this, then I read question 2:

Now usually, I'll choose the answer that best suits me of those available. My answer would be "No, I refuse the job." I'm not picking choice B because the rest of it is not what I would do in the given situation. Since the 'job' is '100% optional', where's the option not to do it at all?!? I don't want to report my boss to the cops or quit my job. If he wants 20 ppl dead and I ain't on the list, I don't give a damn. More proof of bad writing and spelling - it's principle!

Other DnD like tests show me as Neutrally Good or Lawful with Chaotic tendencies.

3. chevalier

Media:
    Most of the tests on that site have sucky spelling and grammar but oh well. I blame schools.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I answered the questions as best I could. Some where iffy for me. To a great extent this is how I see myself.

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Crap test with rather obvious answers, but it got the right answer (mostly) anyway.

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

not what i expected to get, but the description sounds about right. except for not being judgemental.

7. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

True Neutral, as above (I'm sure no-one needs me to re-post it, eh?). Like Fel, I thought that the questions were too bleedin' obvious most of the time, making it easy to manipulate an answer out of it. :rolleyes:

I'm still :lol: that examples of similarly aligned folks included the entirety of Switzerland and Canada, though! :shake:

8. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Wee. I'm Harry Potter :p

The answers were rather vague, and I more often than not found myself to be somewhat split between the options.

9. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Doesn't really surprise me.

yay!... I'm like Harry Potter, Hermione and Dumbledore ...Hooraah!
    /me: bows head and slowly walks away :o :(

10. Myth Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Heh, what do you know, me be the first male Night hag! Yay!!! :banana:
    Seriously, the dumbness of this test is above average, congrats to whoever made it.

11. chevalier

Media:
    Well, the statement that for a lawful character, the law must be upheld to the letter at all costs, even if it's wrong, is not exactly brilliant... Some of the sample situations aren't too good, either. But overall, the test doesn't look so bad. Anyway, perhaps I should paste a longer description of LG from there.

12. Eldular Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

True Neutral
    50% Good, 54% Chaotic

So many simple questions and spelling errors, that test was badly constructed. This writen by a humanist into physics and astronomy :rolleyes:

Not bad though.

13. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Neutral Good

76% Good, 46% Chaotic

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    EH? Me chaotic good? Well chaotic everyone knew but good? hhuumm I always thought myself of a mix of neutral anf good... And it's not like DnD can categorize real life, human behaviours is too much complicated to be just nine alignment.

15. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Chaotic Neutral
    50 % Good 66 % Chaotic

16. Myth Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

The spelling is not the problem really.I've seen worse. Other stuff is far more idiotic. I mean - just take a look, since when is Oscar Wilde chaotic good? And in the same way as Austin Powers?! Am I the only one going WTF here? :confused:
    Next thing will be putting Petronius beside the Green Goblin (or something) in the Lawful evil column.

17. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    True Neutral: 60% Good, 40% Chaotic

18. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Before taking the test, I bet I get another 'neutral good' result. :rolleyes:

Well, maybe not this time; true neutral with 50% in good and 50% in chaotic. Avoid extremes, resist authorities, do what feels the best, etc... :hmm:

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    CE, baby, CE :evil:

I will go kick a puppy now, right? *snort*

20. Gro'Mul Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Hmm, that wasn't as expected, I always thought of myself as a neutral character....Hey! I am! :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.