1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #44

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Of course, as a student cheeze puffs are my primaly source of alimentation, oh and beer too, and water even if it's of unknow origin.

Jean Luc Godard's movies rock! I haven't seen better movies (yet) than a bout de souffle and Alphaville

Lars Von Trier is good too, a bit weird though.

[ September 14, 2005, 05:09: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Alas, the babbling of randomness hath forsaken me...wait, there it is! :banana:

Cheese is food, therefore anything made from it is food. I dare you to contradict my perfect logic! ;)

3. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

So long as you're not including toe-cheese in that logic, Fel, I don't think I can.

Please tell me you're not...

@ Jaguar: Yellow death? What am I missing here?

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I've been trying to figure that out for years there Fellinoid...

On a related, yet random note, How come the only emoticons I know here are :bs: and :banana: ?

@Ara, Come visit me and I can get you some pizza so good you'll admit that Canada exists--for reasons other than the Gay Marriage thing...

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

As a Wisconsinite, I believe this falls under my jurisdiction...
    @NS:
    :almostmad: How dare you sir?!? To slander Cheese by comparing it to toe-jam is simply unacceptable. I demand an immediate apology to Cheeses everywhere for your insult!
    ;)

@Gnarf:
    Don't make me break out into the Cheers (R) theme song again. :heh:

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

@Felinoid: Go ahead, the last thing you want is for me to sing along. My singing can constitute cruel and unusual punishment. It's so bad I couldn't get a job singing at Abu Ghraib...

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    .... and then there is head-cheese. Not sure that is really a food. Well ok, it is, but I'm not partial to eating those parts of a critter. Call me choosey. I'll each just about any kind of real cheese though. Even those cheeses that require their own air-tight container in their own fridge in a room of their own.

8. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31

Never! I shall not bow down to your Cheesocratic ways!

/me goes off to start planning "War On Cheese" while secretly hoarding Jarlsberg in fridge

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

But does a cheese puff actually have any real cheese in it? Or does it just have genuine imitation cheese flavouring compound?

10. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31

HB, it doesn't matter if it contains real cheese or not; it only matters that people *believe* it's cheese, or at least cheese-like enough not to warrant closer examination.

Sorry, work's a ***** at present. All you university and college folks, DON'T LEAVE! It's not worth it!

And I still haven't been given an explanation about Yellow Death...

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    http://appetizer.allrecipes.com/az/CheesePuffAppetizers.asp

There! That should solve this discussion. Pay close attention to the part that says cheese is one of the major ingredients.

Sorry, couldn't find a list of ingredients of the commercial bagged kind. Maybe one of you cheesepuff experts could find a bag and list the ingredients for us.

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Number 44?! Wow, these things fly through fast. Just checking in so people know I'm alive! Hockey season is nearly finishing, so that will leave me a lot of spare time shortly! Apart from the fact my last exams of my college life are coming up... so there goes all that time!

Anyway, enough about me. HB! What happened to your avatar!?

13. Myth Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

*Sings*:
    "I love cheesy poofs, you love cheesy poofs, we be lame!"

14. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Over here, Cheesy Puffs are called cheesy wotsits, and contain enough MSG to stun a yak. Of course, that's probably true everywhere, but it's still not a good thing...

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Isn't it 'We love cheesy poofs, you love cheesy poofs, if we didn't love cheesy poofs then we'd be lame!'?

16. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Beer is just cereal in liquid form, so it counts as food. So does whiskey.

17. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

So not just food, but a good breakfast! :yum: :shake:

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Guh. I just became zombiefied.

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Cheee = good.

and now you lot gave me a craving for cheesy pyuffs.... (Or cheese scancks as they are called hereabouts)

Must hope :coffee: cures it...

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

:beer: + :coffee2: = healthy breakfast.

And if you add a glass of wine, you have your fruit portion too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.