1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #40

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I managed to glean:

dang f*ck sh*t *s**** b*tchf*cking

Am I right?

EDIT: 'glean', not 'gleam' :doh:

[ July 25, 2005, 20:30: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    That was an awesome battle. The enemies had quite impressive levels compared from my time. My archmage got attacked from start by the freaking hero-killing blademaster, so one ally helped me and the other harassed his closest. Then the two of us moved to join in but the enemies started gathering, so I flared my allies to get the hell away from there and meet in the North elf's base. Tadaaaa... one elf down, flared the other elf and quick march! Defend (anti-missile defensive formation) researched for my sweet footies in the meantime and the other elf went poof. Didn't even get to see the freaking orc's base.

3. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Okay, when did tal change his avatar??

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

HB: It was a Joke the guy got me with. He was going on like he had heard I'd said something offensive about him. He just went on like that to get a rise out of me...

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

The principal knows my name! :eek:

I walked into stats this morning and he was talking to my teacher, who called me over, then says to him "Mr Camble, this is ******* ********! He's an excellent maths student.. blah blah blah". And then passing my on my way to class this after noon he said "Hi ********".

This next month is going to get really busy! I've got an english hockey team (3 actaully) coming over for a few days, which I have to organise our side of things. Then we've got the senior ball at our college. Then straight after that I'm headed off for a week reffing for our 1st XI girls team while they're at tournament. Then come back and get straight into Study! That lasts until mid novermber, when the exams start, until mid december. Then I seriously have to start thinking about next year... either go to Uni for 5 or so years or take a few years off to travel overseas.

Busy busy busy....

6. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, at my current tabletop game, I seem to either roll really, really well, or abysmally badly. It's kind of funny. My character will bean someone through the eye in one roll, and snap her bowstring the next.

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Manoman, got tests tomorrow that I haven't started studting for :eek:

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Don't you hate it when you think of something earth-shakingly important to post and then just...forget what it was?

Maybe if I go home and keep playing my PS2 I'll remember...

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Whee! I bought a $3 kazoo today :D

10. Atari Man Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Finally! Finished my giant capaign six months in the making. DMs never get any appretiation for their months of toil and work I noticed. Oh well...the look on everyones face when they finished was enough for me.

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

If the DMs are considering it 'toil and work' then they shouldn't be doing it :p

12. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Respect to the DM's!

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Okay, bring it on then :p I just started a thread in the D&D forum, let us settle our differences of opinion there.

14. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Mosquitoes. They got my left index finger, my righty pinky toe and my arms. IIRC there was only one and my idea was to let it sting once so that it would die. Apparently, I underestimated the little bug.

My toe and finger are quite swollen, I think I could trick a little kid into believing I'm mutating. :evil:

15. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Does it look like a goul finger? You could say its cursed!

16. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@Uytuun: I hate those little buggers. They always go for me, it seems. Although I thought it was bees that die when they sting (it rips the poison sac out, taking half the unfortunate insect's innards with it); mosquitoes bite to feed. I've been done several times by a single mossie on more than one occasion; usually they go along my arm or leg, leaving a nice join-the-dots style pattern!

Good luck with the mutation; any thoughts on an appropriate X-men type super power? ;)

17. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Unless, perhaps, Uytuun has venemous blood? The mutation may have already begun ;)

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Maybe it didnt die, maybe it is snuck away somwhere mutating into somthing that resembles a dragon/moth/lizard thingy! THATS 20ft TALL! ohHHHhhhh!!!!

19. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I want my old computer to suffer! :flaming: :bang:

/me goes to kill somebody

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.