1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #40

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Someone give him a "Pump-me-up Jaheira" -doll for a Christmas present. :D

Since it was WinME, you should rejoice and dance a little hobbit dance for the honour of the fact that there is one less devil in the world. Remember to tie it around a tire and burn some serious rubber. :)

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    [rant]

My chance of getting a job are near the absoulte zero. I fail Maths, now I can't go the college next august. I have to re-pass maths (the subject I despise, loath, hate with a passion unknown to most mortal). I am doing nothing of my days... My friends says I'm getting weird I almost don't seem them and I am having far too often those dizzyness issue... Not a bright picture

[/rant]

I Hate my life.

4. Atari Man Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I finally passed 100 posts today. 100 posts in almost 4 months...which averages out to like 1 post a day...I think. Maybe I could take a more active roll in the sp community. :hahaerr:

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

hehe. Jag's post is like THE randomest most babblingest post ever :D :p

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yeah. I found AoDA and AoLS, then the people there wish I wouldn't have...

7. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Don't feel bad, Atari Man, I've got less than 400 posts total, and I think I signed up three years ago!

One of these days I'm going to get to sleep at a reasonable hours... today's not that day however.

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Leaving for school soon. This sucks. At least this term all my classes start either at 1 or 230, next term I may have 8am classes, wtf?? :eek:

9. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Yes, bad news about Beren. He was about to log onto SP when his computer crashed. It turns out it was stuffed to the brim with SP thongs, causing it to overheat.

Foul play is suspected. :D

10. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Either that or foreplay. :hahaerr:

11. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Well not really. I for one appreciate various views even if they clash with my own. Some times I might just roll my eyes and think that this is complete BS but that's just in the way that I think. The Alley is for sharing opinions and views and it's bound to lead to some conflict and then what you have to do is just ride through the storm!

Do not dispair Gnarf and keep on posting! :thumb:

12. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    /me slaps Wirhe with a large trout.

I'm not THAT obsessed. :p

Still plugging away for my comprehensive exams. *sigh*

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I should stop sleeping during the night.

14. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I wish I wouldn't need to sleep.

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Posted a bunch of forum news items after my period of involuntary absence. Go read if you're interested.

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@ Felinoid

Don't worry. I thought it was funny. :thumb:

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ack! the sheer madness! You need to get Windows 2000 Pro or Win XP Pro...save youself from the grasp of evil and crappy operating systems!

*shudder* :rolling:

18. Woodwyrm Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I wish i could sleep during the night :|

Anywayz; with Sigur Rós cranking out of my sisters stereo here i sit randomly babbling away...

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@Kitrax:
    I've never had more than the typical number of problems with any Windows OS. I've even got one game that won't run on anything except Win 95.

20. SatansBedFellow Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

This British heatwave's sending me crackers. Night-time's the worst. Since I live in London, I can't sleep with the window open in case someone crawls in and kills me with a bit of railing. So I lie sleepless, thrashing like a dying horse, tortured by the phonecall I received on Tuesday from university insisting I come in and speak to the head of department as I am “in trouble” neglecting to actually tell me what it is I am alleged to have done.

Brilliant. In case I haven't all got enough to worry about what with bird flu, terrorism, global warming, food scares, neo-conservatives, corporate megalomania, MRSA, phone tumours, asteroids, nuclear stockpiles, crime, plane, train and car crashes, depression, madness, ageing, anguish, Aids and Crazy Frog's debut going straight to number one...my university considerately toss another chunk of doom on the pile. Oh well back to feeling angry and lost again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.