1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #40

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] It's a bird... it's a plane... no, just some more RB. Oh well.

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    YEAH First one! Woot! Well what to say: huummm... I love Baldur's Gate 2

OH! and I've passed every single exams, I've succefully passed high School! Yeah go me!

3. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

New RB! :banana:
    Congratulations Ofelix!

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Not to sound too petulant, but I got the last post in RBP#39, and I could have gotten the first one here if I'd wanted to. :p

@Ofelix:
    So what's the plan? College, work, or a year off? Or are you just gonna wing it? :D

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    College of course, In Film Study I am already accepted and I begin my class the 22th August.
    Plus the college is at 15 minutes in bus from my home, and it's the best in the whole province for film study.

and I've got a new gems! yeahness! I have done the 2/3 of the gems so far.

6. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Whoop!
    Real early this time!

7. Myth Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

666 the number of the beast!
    Who's bad?
    Who's baaaaaaaaaaaaad?

8. Felinoid

Thanks a lot, Myth. Now you've made me hungry for lambchops.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    And I want pie *pouts*

10. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    The terrorists should keep their hands off London. Hope all SPers are safe. I'm tempted to start a rant about how the world is going mad, but well, it's no use really, is it? ;)

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    *token top 10 post*

@Ara: Sorry about that, dear. We had to make a stop on the way home and I got those little pies for dessert. Peach for me, apple for Velcro, and Arlyn picked cherry. :yum: :roll: :yum:

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

11 is the loneliest number that you'll ever play.

13. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    12 is a nice number. It can be divided by itself and 1, 2,3,4, & 6. If we had 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes on each foot we would be using it instead of ten. 10=twelve. Ha.

:hippy:

Peace brothers & sisters.

14. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Unlucky 13 for me...

Bleh. Having an absolutely wretched day at work.

15. Felinoid

I love 13. It's my lucky number. :)

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'm hungry. And I never realized until just now how dirty I get at work. I cut myself this morning, and when I took off the band-aid just now, theres a pink patch of skin in the rest of my brownish arm!

17. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Seriously... these things are getting out of hand. It was only up to 16 last time I was here.

Edit: How coincidental... I'm #16...

18. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yet another one joins the family. He's going to sleep in the crib my grandfather, my cousin, I, my brother, and many other have slept in. Mostly everyone in my family that was born while my grandparents where still alive.

I'm trying to refuse that I'm getting sentimental, but whats the use? I'm sorta hoping to be a godfather again, but that honor should, out of the many males in my family, go to my brother who isin't a godfather yet.
    Still the mists are covering the top of the moutains, so I wish that the people, that live in close proximity of moutains, can enjoy equally beautyfull weather.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Seventeen. So many songs about seventeen.

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I like the Alice Cooper song about 18...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.