1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Wife Turns to Ebay for Revenge

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Icingdeath45, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160390,00.html
    She sold his car for 50 pence, man I would love to have seen his face when he found out what had happenned :p

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    That idiot deserves it. You don't bash your wife on air, then put her on air when she calls to try and stop you.

She should sue him too, so he has nothing left...not even a job. :rolling:

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I'm strictly monogamous and deviations make me bitter.

Hi, honey.
    Hi, honey. Was the date any good?

Or:

Honey, you have a date in two hours. You should probably start putting on make up.

Or:

Tell Mark/John/Tom I said hi.

Or I could play stupid like I can and wait for her to do something really stupid, recording things for use before the church tribunal. Actio de nullitate matriomonii ob exclusione boni sacramenti sive fidei... But kill me if I could sleep with the woman in the meantime. Maybe to ask her if Mark/John/Tom has taught her any new tricks when she's getting close to climax.

[ July 01, 2005, 05:13: Message edited by: chevalier ]

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Man - if this is true, that is one good reason to set up email watchlists on internet auction sites. Who cares about him and his wife? I want to be the guys who purchases all these expensive revenge goods for 50c!

5. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Haha serves the guy right. I would love to be the guy who gets the car.

6. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Methinks she took things a tad too seriously and a tad too far. Surely the guy was kidding, yes?

OTOH, he damned well should know what sort of jokes are and are not acceptable to his wife, and moderate himself accordingly.

Sounds to me as though those two deserve each other :p

7. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

As far as i've read, they're now irreconsilable... go figure? I can only wonder what the kids are going through?

8. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

It sounds like the guy was only joking, but think of how hurt his wife would be, hearing that her husband would leave her and their children for some topless 'model'. He got off lightly anyway, as some women have castrated their husbands for such things!

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    And what exactly is a married man doing chit-chatting with a topless model, anyway? Would he like his wife to strip to saddle line and have a conversation with a presenter?

10. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I think what she did is perfectly fine, and I believe he deserved it.

11. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

You miss one, important point: it wasn't *his* car. That woman sold her OWN car real cheap. Speaking about a stupid thing to do, when she could had kept the car after divorce. :shake:

My question is this: if he valued that car, why it was n't in his papers too? Simple practise and prevents so many problems...

12. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Maybe it was in her name for tax reasons or something like that, anyway she thought it was good revenge, so it must have meant more to her than her husband. Maybe it was a gift to her?

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

It was probably his car, paid for with his money, but was in her name for tax reasons.

14. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

If so, he deserved what was coming. :D

15. Woodwyrm Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

He deserved it, f, he had it coming if he behaved like that^^

16. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Somehow I am not surprised something like this happend. . . as for if the guy diserved it? Maybe, I certanly believe that you should not make such a comment if you are in a relationship where the significant other would not me immediatly certain it was a joke.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.