1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Gay?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sarevok•, Jun 14, 2005.

1. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    23% here. I also got scared as the meter kept creeping up to 100%

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yours is an exception, not a general rule. I know sometimes it happens between friends or maybe even between strangers at parties or in some adrenaline-high situations. Well, we're talking gay or straight here. Maybe lesbian girls open-mouth kiss their male friends but I lack the experience to know. ;)

I don't care, honestly. I've danced with two girls at one time. I've danced with guys (just not slow and no hand touching) at student parties. I've danced in mixed circles. Don't care at all about the male/female ratio, but I tend to suggest splitting up into couples when it's 50/50.

As for slow dancing, there's no way I would with a guy and I don't do it with strangers. Only friends and it's just like big hugging, not groping style. ;)

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG] @Wirhe:

:toofar: Since I could not possibly express my disgust without breaking several forum rules (swearing, long run-on sentences, etc.) I will simply reply to each of your statements individually.
    What part of "I hate that!" don't you understand? :rolleyes:

I'm sure they'll want to avoid you as well. :heh:

Maybe not, but it would be nice if you gave them a chance! :flaming: Perhaps even treated them as human beings.

I'm sure that my uncle feels honored to be on your (probably quite long) list of dislikes.

So finally, let me just say *&%^%!%#&^*%*^@@! :shame:

4. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

So gays are the only people who can have taste? I'd avoid him. Just about everyone I know would avoid him. Oh, I tell a lie. I'm too confrontationalist. I'd rather punch him out.

And I scored 50. frankly, I was laughing my head off at the initial animation, unlike the rest of you literal homophobics (well, you were scared, of being gay- that's the definition) but then again, I admin a LJ community with "bisexuals" in the username, so maybe I'm slightly different.

5. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

13%

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] People, this is NOT a thread for discussing homosexuality. It's a thread following a joke quiz, intended for results and joke comments. If someone makes a stupid gay remark, either ignore it, or PM them and discuss it there. (Or report it to a mod/admin if it's really offensive.) But don't start arguing here, please. We have the AoDA forum for that. Go start a new thread to discuss homosexuality there if you need to. Thank you.

7. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

My apologies.

8. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Sorry about that, I just blew a gasket when I saw that comment. :o

9. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

13%...phew, that's a relief! :D

10. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Males can hug their male friends over here, but we call it 'manly hugs' :D . Generally males would not kiss each other, but females do this with their female friends, as well as walk arm-in-arm down the streets.

As for driving a small car or scooter being gay (WTF?), I feel sorry for anyone that wastes their time worrying if purchasing 'x' product makes them gay or not. I never worried about such things, and that did not stop females from any country that I have visited from asking me out on dates ;)

[ June 20, 2005, 14:04: Message edited by: Cesard the Fir Bolg ]

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Cesard: Here, a female would walk arm-in-arm down the street with a male friend but not with a female one. :D

And maybe those girls just needed polite company and they assumed you wouldn't be hitting on them? :shake: :lol:

12. Lawless Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I got 23% like many others i was bricking it when it went up to 100%.

13. DarkRomances Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

30 % for me, but girls love sensitivity and such things ;)

14. hedron Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Veteran

i got 33% ... and uh... darkromance, I think someone was pulling your leg

15. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Because of my inhibitions about hugging members of the same sex as myself, due to a rumour at school that I was a lesbian (I'm not) I was always reluctant to show affection to any female members of my family. I only recently had the confidence to give my grandma a hug when we left her house after visiting her, and I am so angry with the people at school for making me so sensitive about it. I missed out on years of my grandma's hugs and when she died a couple of weeks ago it gave me comfort to think of hugging her. But it also makes me mad that I could have never known what it was like to show affection for my grandma, because of some idiots at school who hated gays (even though I'm not one) :mad:

16. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I hereby declare this test to be null, void, stupid, biased and whatever else.

By the way I scored 70%! Just because I can change oil, prefered being a doctor to a nusre and do some home repairs?

:hippy:

17. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Ha ha ha! There are many people I know half your age who can't do any of that. You're the best, Nakia.

18. Amatorius Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I agree, I got 69% I think there is something very... Freudian about that test result... :bs:
    What's wrong with being independent and wanting to play doctor? Or building stuff? Nothing. :thumb: That's what.

P.S.I think the stupidity of the test is the whole point of the 'test', call me crazy... :p :banana:

19. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Congrats, Nakia; you are the new "Gay Champion of SP!" I think you won that title hands down. :p

20. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Thanks Wirhe but I can think of other things I rather be champion of. Plus someone who scored higher might not have the nerve to admit it. :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.