1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Chelsea - Liverpool 0-0

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Zurga, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    What was that Sarevok? lol
    I love it when you make super quick judgement convinced that you are right and end up with egg on your face.

The goal was a bit dodgy, but tbh, if it wasn't a goal then it is a penalty. I'm glad to see Liverpool go through.

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Bah, crappy match, great crowd very dubious goal. Think the penalty kick would have been more appropriate. Chelsea seems to have problems against teams who play as discplined and defensive as they.

3. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

BWHAHAHAHA !!!

Maybe next year Abramovich, perhaps you need to throw in another 100.000.000. :D

Good to see that titles still can't be bought.

4. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I knew you would make me eat them. I can't believe they lost :cry: I would have bet everything on Chelsea going through tonight. I still can't believe it. I do not think Liverpool thoroughly deserved to go through. Anyway, it is not all bad is it? It has been a wonderful season for Chelsea.

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Not this argument again. Of course they did. They scored more goals. That is the definition of success in this sport.

6. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31

There is more to it than that

7. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Playing to win with attractive offensive football to please the crowd is that answer. A quality severely lacking in todays football world, a quality Chelsea hasn't shown all year.

8. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

They showed the game at my local pub last night, the place was packed with drunk finns cheering for Liverpool (people standig & sitting on the floor). If only they could get that excited about Finnish football, maybe we'd get a decent legue/team someday.

I only saw the upper righthand corner of the screen so I can't comment on the game. :)

9. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Pac Man, how did they win the premiership then if titles cant be bought?

However, I do not tihnk titles can be bought, Chelsea has been turned into a extremely good team under Mourinho and in my opinion it is more his skill than Abramovitj's billion who have put them where they are now.

Sure, Chelsea has *spent* a lot of money recently but their roster isnt any different from any of the other top European teams when it comes to names and skills not to mention value.

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*Waves scarf*
    Oh yeah! We rule!

I didn't spend all last night winding up Chelsea supporting friends, honest!

11. Apeman Gems: 25/31

Veteran

You play a game versus an italian club, you gain a 2-0 lead against the, arguably, best club in the world, you know you were actually better at the previous match against the same club but you managed to loose 2-0, now there is one minute left and you know you're fukced.

Sincere congratulations from an Ajax fan to PSV for their 3-1 victory against AC-Milan.......

.....I absolutely loath italian footbal.

12. Pac man Gems: 25/31

AC Milan is a lot of things, but certainly not the best team in the world, not this selection of chicken****e footballplayers. I can't believe a team that plays like that actually has fans. I never thought i'd say this, but for the first time ever i really hope Liverpool will win the title.

13. TBurma316 Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I said all we had to do was win at home and we did, Never write any team off just because you can, it makes you look as if you have'nt got a clue!

14. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31

Liverpool were lucky, they are a **** team and they won't beat Milan.

15. TBurma316 Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

16. teekc Gems: 23/31

me too :rolleyes:

17. Pac man Gems: 25/31

Ooooh....Sarevok once again predicts that Liverpool doesn't stand a chance. We all know what that means, don't we ? :D

18. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

19. teekc Gems: 23/31

to tell the truth, i was going to pm sarevok to have him predict once again that liverpool will lose. But then he said this himself. Together with TBurma's rolling eyes, i can't help to do so too.

20. Pac man Gems: 25/31

Well, i guess the Dutch are starting to develop another curse. First we had the curse of the penalties, which ended against Sweden in Portugal last year, and now we have the curse of the final minute. Last night PSV had a major blowout in the final minute, a goal for Milan that came out of nowhere (and was totally unnecessary too, because PSV was clearly the better side), and this night AZ got knocked out of the Uefacup semis, because Sporting managed to score 3-2 in the second extra minute of overtime. Can anyone think of a worse scenario than that ?

And what the hell were those extra two minutes for ? I mean it was already overtime, why add even more time to an overtime ?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.