1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

No, it really isn't. It does pay the bills. And sometimes (like today), your supervisor buys pizza. :D

I am saddened at John Paul II's passing. :(

2. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Im not even religous but I feel bad about the whole thing, kinda same when princess diana went...

n e waaaaay...

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I sleep but still feel tired. Something is messing with my REM state. Does anybody know what could cause this?

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

yeah, rest in peace jp2.

im sleepy :yawn:

5. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Good night, Enagonios.

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I hate this weather.

Absolutely fabulous one day, then rain and snow the next. :bang: Just when I put my parka away, it turns out I need it again.

Go figure.

7. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Visiting relatives in the city. Man I love High Speed access...

8. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

Yeah, the weather has been so teasing. Winter just won't relinquish it's grasp.

9. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I've been to a national music contest where they played "stuff" you would be very gratious to call music. In short we obviously pay hansomely for pathetic attempts here.

[ April 03, 2005, 08:48: Message edited by: Zurga ]

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Was really hot yesterday. I think it was the first time I've opened up the curtains fully and all. My room was all bright :roll:

I really need to get on with my work. For my Graphics GCSE course there are a few people who got behind, I wasn't very behind but I was still caught. So I either have to catch up with all the work over the holidays or drop the subject. I'm betting the class will be half the size when I get back to school.

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Guess who's back, sleepleSS is back, back again ;)

So the school work is finally over, and I feel the beer from last night live is party :) .

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

curses. Well.. by next Friday I'll be able to say the same thing as sleepless :p

13. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

I feel baaad, :beer: is baaaad...

...Im so hung over today that I cant shuffle over to where the mouse is so im using my kb for everything, well at least I know what this alt key is here for...

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Work sucks....working with a cold sucks more. :bang:

It's bad enough that my feet, arms, and legs are sore everyday, but to be sick on top of that?!

The nerve! :grr: :rolling:

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I'm exploring the ZDF site...great fun for all!

www.zdf.de

16. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Except me! :p

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

okay, got tonight and tomorrow to prepare myself for my test :eek: I've probably mentioned this already but: This is it! It's the fiiiiiiiiiiinal countdooooown :eek:

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Okay, getting sick in the last week of classes before exams is not good.

At least the snow and rain have stopped.

Oh well, Latin calls. My last 9 am class of the school year! No more getting up at 7 am and frantically running around, half-asleep trying to get ready. :banana:

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good luck.

20. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Good luck to all of those of you gettin ready for tests, cause... ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! :lol:

Having a bad day at work so far, been smoking like a chimney and it hasn't helped my stress levels at all, maybe I need more :coffee: or maybe more :beer: ... hmm maybe not...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.