1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

meh, work is slow today...

/me thinks up of ways to entertain myself and falls asleep at the desk

Yesterday I managed to infect one of the girls from on of the other depratments with my flu virus, she now has her neck swellin up and a water infection, I feel so good that Ive given somthing back to the world after all the pain I went through...

2. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Hello good people!
    Here I come again and I am glad to see you here!
    Happy Easter and best wishes from Total!

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I am already getting frustrated with the person who will be my roommate while at field school in Crete.

She's so indecisive and unaware of just what kind of things are going to be happening while in Greece. And I have the feeling that she's going to be the one who gets into trouble with various cultural differences.

:bang: Unfortunately, she's the only other girl going to Crete from my school.

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Sigh, I am getting almost nothing done today, you would think that these people would want to get the bloody auditors out of their offices but instead they make us wait and take forever to give us what we asked them for weeks in advance.

God, there are times when dealing with investment bankers is almost as frustrating as dealing with the owners of small businesses.

I'm so bored that I am actually posting in the Alleys despite the fact that I long ago decided to avoid them like the plague. :shake:

I feel sorry for those of us who are not SPS account holders. They are missing out on such fine topics of discussion as the "Have you a beard?" thread.

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] The Ozzy Box Rules! Thanks to it I have now 2 diferent versions of Walk on water in my top 3 ever :D .

Just talked to a 13 year old girl and found out she is a real Hole fan, but what was shocking is that she Liked Kittie better than bands/artist like Type O negative, Ozzy, Tristania, Tiamat and David Bowie *Shock*

Well at least she liked AntiProduct and System Of A Down more then Slipknot ;)

6. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

In that case I might just have to donate...

Easter weekend! Oi! Now I need to find things to do..... or perhaps even get a life... who am I kidding.

Yeah so the play from our musical theatre class is gonna be hillarious and awesome! :thumb: Its so much fun, that's what makes me get up early every morning as I can't use rugby as motivation to get out of bed seeing as I can't play for a little while.

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

O yeah! Have a nice time searching for eggs!

8. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

I'd rather they just gave me the eggs instead of making me work for them ;)

I got a new gem!!! Oi! Go me! :banana:

Oh yes, I gotta go to the hospital AGAIN. Thats five days in a row of visiting it! I'm growing rather tired of these endevours :mad:

9. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Some of these ads on the internet crack me up. I just saw one, on these boards, saying that everyone is guaranteed to $50,000! Wow! Even a 16 year old Canadian like myself? So I click it, just to see how valid it is, and if I'm an American citizen, and 18 years or older, then I'm eligable to sign up. For what you ask? A $10 gift certificate! Oh rapturous day! What an amazing case of false advertising! :rolleyes:

Red Hot Chili Peppers kick ass! (The band, not the food. Well, I can't say I've ever had red hot chili peppers, but now I'm just of on a tangent...)

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Don't click on pop-ups. Web-sense 101. But do let them load, it helps the site.

11. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

If I was a tree, what kind of b*stard would cut me down?

12. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

/me gets my chainsaw

*pull* *pull* *vroom* *vroom*

Hello, Jaguar...

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Don't worry Jag, I'm too lazy to bother :rolleyes:

I'd probably piss on you after a coupla beers though :p

14. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

:nolike:

Now you got me trying to do something crazy!

:nuts:

I need a tongue with two more inches...
    :lol:

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good morning, world.

*Sets two coffees in front of himself*

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Good night, world.

*Knocks back two cups of hot chocolate*

17. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

steals one of chevs coffees.....dang too late for jag's hot chocolates

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Pulls DHB. Grins. You going anywhere?

19. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Am off for Easter today, for about 4 weeks! Sadly, home lacks Broadband (Dial-up: ugh!), so I'll see all you folks laterz.

TTFN :grin:

20. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Steals Chev's other coffee :D Sorry Chev I need it.

/Leaves coffee powder so Chev can make new ones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.