1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

LMAOBT!!! We just got handed out all the xmas decorations for the office, even though our team has less people init we still get the same amount of decorations as other teams... our corner of the office looks like a jungle of tinsle and streamers...

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Computers fans and generally opened boxes dry you. Eyes, skin, whatever. I always end up with nasty inflamed cuts from even tangential contact with anything when I work on hardware. And chapped palms from all that dryness and dust.

3. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Pretty pretty princess 8peeps :D

4. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Eating food is one of the simple pleasures in life. I really like my pleasures. :)

5. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Hi everyone. Haven't posted for a while. I broke my tailbone while practicing a flip in cheerleading practice. Needless to say if you have ever been unlucky enough to do this the pain is off the scale. I had surgery to fix it Friday but I can't sit up for more that five minutes at a time so kind of makes it hard to do much. On the bright side its Christmas break and I have time to rest. On the down side who wants to spend Christmas break recovering from surgery. :(

6. BigStick Gems: 13/31

Hope you recover well and quickly, DHB. Best wishes for a happy holiday!

7. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Five days of school left, and they're gonna be hell.
    • TWO writing assignments for THE SAME CLASS due tomorrow.
    • Chemistry exam tomorrow.
    • Another writing assignment on the life-cycles of stars due Friday.
    • Exam in societal knowledge and economics on Monday.
    • Writing assignment on important inventions in the history of mankind due Monday.
    Hell indeed.

8. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hello people, Kelvon asked me to post this so here it goes.

"Hello,people! I don't care if you miss me or not. I don't care if you remember me or not. All I wanted to tell you is that I am the greatest Dungeon Master of all time! I really don't care if you belive me or not! The point is that I'll be back soon! Maybe I'm back allready, reading all of your silly posts! HAHAHAHA! Ok, whatever. Garak, thx for transmiting this."

I really don't think he's the greatest DM of all time. He can't improvise on the spot, he has to think over for like ten minutes. And since he can't get to the net(home computer link is to slow and has no money) I doubt he's reading our posts. As if I care. Oh yeah we're in the same class. And I started playing D&D. Really cool. Except for a crazy halfling rouge, a shy elf and a drunken dwarf with a lousy sense of humor(as in really bad jokes). I'm so happy school's almost over.
    By the way I have small problem. There's this girl I like and we get along pretty well(and she knwos I like her), but while she likes me as a friend(and thinks that my mind is working overtime, which it does) she is not attracted to me, phisically I mean. Does anyone have any advice(considering I don't have a lot of faith in myself, but I am trying to fix that).
    Oh and once per week(at least I'll try) I'll be posting chapters from that Ferunian dream I had. And yes I know were to post it.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    DHB, I'd give you a hug but it might hurt, so... take a few cookies instead :)

As it is, I managed to flamingo-up spectacularly; my "nap" went on wayy longer tyhan it should have and thus my therapistt's visit happened while the apartment could have done with a nuking...

as it is, I am glad for the kittie. (the reason she came over in the first place...( they were a major distraction :D

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Get better soon, DHB!

Well, I've finished my Latin exam, and it went better than I was hoping.

All I've got to do now is study. Oh joy.

11. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Have a quick recovery DHB :thumb:
    Almost finished with the school exams and that's really great.
    Oh and someone pls give me some advice about the problem I'm having. Gods I don't know anything about girls, I'm almost 18 and I haven't kissed a girl in my life. Ok I can't belive I posted that. I'm officialy embaressed :o
    Any advice is welcome(please don't laugh, I'm feeling bad enough as it is)
    I need some sleep. Well it's 10:42 PM in this part of the world so good night.
    Oh and I posted chapter one from a story of mine.

12. chevalier

Media:
    Nice to see you back, DHB. Good to hear the surgery went all right and hope you'll recover soon. It's Christmas time, so it shouldn't be as sad and lonely as it otherwise could be.

*hugs*

Take care of yourself there. :)

13. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I hope you have a speedy recovery, DHB.

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Last week of school is always hectic.

I have to record a speech for English for tomorrow, print of biology coursework for tomorrow, work on my art a lot, work on maths exam papers, complete the third part of my Business Studies coursework, tidy my room, complete Christmas shopping for friends, rebury the plants in the tank, help with the class assembly and do whatever else I've forgotten.

I hate recording stuff :(

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I like surgery!

Last time I went in for surgery, I woke up all groggy with gauze packed in my mouth, and from what I gathered from the nurse afterwards, I was acting like an idiot. (I aperently told her to go out of the room, and then come right back in so I could say "boo" to her and scare her...or something like that.) :doh: :shake:

And before that, I remember getting my tonsils taken out...I woke up to a few days off of school, and all the ice cream I could eat! :love: :rolling:

16. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

Get better DHB :(

And as i said I would, I'm posting before I ask that girl out. I'll ask tomorrow, or if I can't for some reason (ie her not being at school) then I'll ask Thursday. Wish me luck!(I'll probably need it)

EDIT: first on second page!

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    God luck!

As it is, I seem to have something of a problem - I just reached 100K and there's no end in sight :D

Yup - go me :D

18. chevalier

Media:
    @Rolsuk Fryulee: Best wishes. Hope it works out. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk about something.

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    The Christmas smileys ar back!

And so are the exams. :(

20. chevalier

Media:
    Oh my... http://bash.org/?422766

:lol: :D :lol: :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.