1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Familiars!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Arabwel, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    A big cat. Joes, pronounced 'yoos'.

He is evil, but likes to give me presents that are still alive and about as big as he is.

He does 1d6 electric damage when stroked, ask Faragon. ;)

2. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Be very careful with your 'famaliars' or you will lose a point of constitution and will have trouble fighting off colds, flu etc.

3. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

I got a black cat! But I think she's undergoing evolution and turning into a snoring furball.. poor old Lady =(

4. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I didn't actually do anything with him, he moved in not long after I did and about a week later I started waking up with him perched above me every morning.

5. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I have a plant. His name is Herb.

6. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

20 year old cat that still mountain climbs up the wicker chair every night at dinner, hoping for some left overs. It's really adorable. She sleeps most of the time and can't jump anymore.

We also temporarily have a young black cat right in his prime. Now that's a feisty little fellow, he brings back birds that are either still alive and we have to catch them in house or he rips them apart scattering feathers all over the place.

Cats rule. Cats are independant and smart. You don't own a cat, that cat owns you and he knows it all to well.

Hope they're working out well arabwel :)

7. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

18 fish, 4 dogs, 13 cats(just got a bunch of kittens), 200 cows, 15 horses, 3 ferrets, 23 hamsters(they breed worse than rabbits) 8 rabbits, 20 chickens, and one rooster.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I have a 14 yr old grey and white cat for a pet but her son, who was hit by a car 7 years ago, was more of a familiar. He brought me unusual presents like a full grown and very much alive crow. It took me a while to catch the crow and get it back outside afterwards btw.

9. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I have a cat who is always sleeping on my bed (day and night!) and a sausage dog! hehe!

10. Lawless Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

a black labrador called Jack. He's a nice dog but to be fair he's an idiot. I don't like cats.

11. patriq. Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

well. i have a playstation. does that count?

12. Lawless Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

If it does ive got an Xbox and a psone and a PC. If they do count their great pets. you dont need o feed, walk, clean up after them. Although i prefer my dog.

13. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Ugh, yes. :)

14. patriq. Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

yes. that counts. but my playstation is a nice familar. he is cute. and honestly, who perfer a dog over a ps2?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.