1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ugh, I had my first Pawn Shop experience today...I was referred to a "good one" because it was selling a genuine Walther P99 9mm handgun. Since I'm less than a year from being 21 I'm getting ready for my promised 21st birthday present...the exact gun I just named.
    Anyway, on arrival I found the gun...just one problem, last I checked Walther was a German gun...and not something that said "made in China". Hell, it didn't even look like a Walther P99...it looked more like a crappy Glock with the Walther name stamped on it.
    Real nice environment too. :rolleyes: :rolling:

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I have to leave now. Later. Then now I mean. But not too much later.

3. Vengeance Incarnate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

4. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

It's grim, raining, cold, but I just have a feeling today's going to turn out very well.

I'm always wrong about these things.

5. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Arabwel: Nothing is going to get better, and you know it.
    The point is to not let it matter. :p

And btw, avoid getting more than one kitten. :p

EDIT: (Life _can_ get better, you just better not count on it. :p )

6. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Frosty loves the weekend.

If only it weren't so damned wet and gloomy outside :(

7. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Aye...Ramadan mubarak to all the other peoples here... :thumb:

8. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I just finished taking my PSATs. They ruled.

9. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

If I were a tree, would I still play with matches?

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@ Jaguar - hmmm... fire can still hurt us as much as trees (well more than us but still) so I would have to say yes. But the tree would have to be a real pyro tough! :flaming: But a tree doesn't have hands, it would have to use its branches which are full of leaves. The matches would set those things on fire right away. That would cause a problem, the tree would have to live in a swamp or something so that if the fire spread than it could dunk that part in the water. Not to mention it would be more humid so that the tree's leaves would be moister and thus less vulnerable to fire. I think a tree pyro in a swamp might just play with fire if it had matches. Other trees would just have to be suicidal to play with matches. I think that may just be how forest fires start; curious, pyro trees. :D

I put way too much thought into this :rolleyes:

Mmmmmm, Sour Skittes. Quite tasty.

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Tea is good. Especially on damp and chilly days.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

So here I am sitting in a world of mu own, But I leave it tonight to party hard!

I love weekends! I also love the gloomy weather as long as it stays dry :p

13. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

I envy you SleepleSS, I lack the party to go to. There is still hope though, I wiat for my friend to return from work. Maybe he know os somewhere to go.

And I too enjoy this gloomy weather. There's and energy in it which I can't explain... either that or I'm completley insane...

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I hate Saturdays...I always have to work, and they are always the bussiest day of the week. :flaming:

Oh, well...less than 2 months to go before I'm becoming a manager at an entirely diferent place of work. :thumb: :rolling:

15. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Good luck Kitrax. Have fun at work. :lol:

Wow, those Sour Skittles burn the mouth after too many. Same thing with all sour things I guess. Its like drinking coffee or hot chocolate or tea (for those few who aren't high on coffee) and burning your mouth when its too hot. It sucks! Now I can't enjoy my Oreos and milk!

The tortures of life! :mad:

16. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Oreos and milk? Or hydrox's and soymilk?

The people have spoken.

17. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] :lol: Hydrox's and soymilk? Wait, I'm lost. :hahaerr: :confused:

I meant Oreos and milk. Just that. No hidden meanings, puns or other crazy out of the blue things from the people. But I can't enjoy them due to those evil Sour Skittles! :mad:

Oh so boring night for me. No partying for me. Kind of sucks seeing as I've been trying to go to a party for a month without success. :eek: I live a half-hour away from my friends so its complicated. I have to find the place, friends to come along (if friends aren't already there), and a ride. But I've been stuck here for so long and it'll be hard to find that party. This sucks!

[ October 17, 2004, 05:05: Message edited by: Rolsuk Fryulee ]

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Blasting headache yesterday and early rise today, bliss. World sucks. Life sucks. Feeling ignored by loved ones is the worst feeling I can imagine. Argh. Sometimes there's simply no reason to live anymore.

[ October 17, 2004, 05:54: Message edited by: chevalier ]

19. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

/me hands a coffee to chev then hugs him

We're here for ya. You are loved. Who else can take care of the news so well? ;) You have people who care about you, thats reason enough to live.

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Thank you. Coffee will help. Though the only thing I know right now is that I just want to die. Oh, sorry. I shouldn't destroy such a Sunday with such musing. Guess I'd better just shut up and regret I can't die right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.