1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

No, they're cured by rest, relaxation, taking it easy, and... ah, damn it, I need a cup of tea. :)

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My back, neck, and shoulders hurt from work...I had to move 26 boxes of french-fries two at a time over a distance that was about 100 feet...oh yeah, each box weighed 36 pounds each. Doesn't sound too hard? Let me tell you, these booxes aren't small. When I'm carrying them both, I can't see over them... :rolling:

4. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

@HB
    Well, first of all, I usually don't post much if there's no news topic to reply to, or a good bit of forum news to comment on, so from that angle, it's the sole responsability of chev whether I post much :

Second, I have not been on the boards alot lately, too busy, although I was in the chat. When I don't have much time, I only check the news section, and as such post even less than when I do have time.

But I'm surprised you keep track of my posting :p

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hey, posting is fun!

*is still pissed that didn't get the 3K for her 3rd anniverssary*

Then again... last year i reacjed 2K long before the anniversary :D

I am, for once, convinced that AT THE MOMENT, my life does not suck.

Last niight, I went to buy some sugar for my aunt. I was supposed to go to "our" store where I get credit and the sugar was on sale; instead, I went to the big supermarket (which was more convinient, but more extensive and I really don't like the attitude there) and what do you know? I walked past the chips, and there it was.

Desperado.

A complimentary tape (from a choice of 4) if I bought 3 cans of Pringles.

Of course I bought them, even if I really can't stand them.

So, last night was spent drooling all over the TV.

(Later, of course, I realized that I'd missed Aa Japanese movie I'd waited for for a few weeks, and also managed to end a game of Snake II 3 measly points from a high score... but htat's annother story)

Like I said, the movie choice was out of four. TOday, I went to see what the other choices were, and was glad the suckked 'cause I really hate Proingles. But...

There was a note on their bullettin board thingy:; someone wanted to get rid of some kittens. So, come Monday, I just might be gushing all about my pretty liittle kitties.

:D

6. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Wheee! One week till half term *dances around*

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Pringles rock! Great movie food :) :p

8. Arabwel

Media:
    I stuill don't klike them, I prefer Cheesy Pops :D (Or the local equivalent anyway)

*jumps up and down in joy*

THE BROADBAND WILL ARRIVE ON MONDAY!

*dances around and screams in joy*

They just called me, and this guy will come to install evverything on Monday... :D :D :D :D

I am just SO happy!

My first stable, non-limited internet access in five years... *dies*

Just so happy :)

9. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

@SleepleSS: This is a recipe I got off my mum a while back...you might like it.

Put 1 cup of rice with double the amount of water and a pinch of salt in the rice cooker. (its 1 cup per head, so adjust it how you want) Switch the rice cooker on ( :p obviously:p)

While the rice is cooking, dice 0.5 kgs of chicken/lamb. Finely chop:

1x Onion (medium)
    1x Tomato
    1x parsley
    0.5x garlic
    0.5x ginger (adjust these two according to how spicy u want it to be)

Add 2 tbsps of cooking oil into a sauce pan, heat till it reaches appropriate temperature, then add the onions to the pan, and stir till they turn golden brown.

Coat the chicken with garlic/ginger, then add it to the onions. Add the rst of everything. Add 1 tsp of chili sauce, salt and pepper (to taste). Add a glass of water, and leave it to cook for 15-20 minutes, depending on how you like it. Add it to the rice, and enjoy! :D

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Slihghtly less happy right now; my mother is threatening to kill herself... for the third time in this month, I tthink.

*sigh*

Sometimes, just SOMETIMES i wish my life was a bit closer to normal, and wouldn't suck. so. bloody. much!

:bang: :bang: :bang:

:(

11. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

* hugs Ara*

Chill...it'll be cool. Eventually. Don't worry bout it. :D

12. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

/me huggles Ara

I hope that things work out for you.

Random babble: The second day of rain here, and it's getting depressing. The rain isn't helping my headache either. :(

13. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Nice weather we are having...if your a duck. On the bright side if its wet like this when the weather gets colder means lots of snow and skiing. My mom called me today wanting to know what I wanted for Christmas. How does one know what they want three months from now. Maybe I should of said "trust fund" :lol: There was an article in the paper today about how Martha Stewart always wanted to visit WV...wonder if she will consider her time in prison here as a camping trip.

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Time to go buy a new mobile phone. And some cable to connect it to the computer. I'd rather get a romantic evening if given choice, but well... I am not given choice. Guess I'd better start putting my coat on.

And I definitely need some coffee. :coffee:

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm going to see my brother! And my dad.

My other brother can't come to see me though because his gf is going to have a baby. But He'll phone on my Bday - so yay!

I'm so happy I'll see them again ^_^

I bet I do something stupid like cry though, -_- lol

16. Tiberius Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

ahhh My house is on fire, and then cme the ducks.

17. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Wonders if Chev's new mobile phone will have a Mr. Coffee USB port. :p

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I like stuff. Stuff is good. Makes great space filler, stuff does.

/me is thinking about taking up coffee

19. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

You mean, like a hobby? Or like a lifestyle choice?

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Both. First, I'll buy a coffee farm in Brazil...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.