1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

@8people: :thumb: You got any demos ready? ;)

Woo hoo, my reports almost done. 500 words to go. Conclusion...here I come! :D

2. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    The internet feed from my favorite radio station has died. :(

3. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Another beautiful fall day! Walked over to the dorms with one of my friends after class. Going to her room we passed the lounge where some girls were playing Mario Brothers on a old 8 bit nintendo system. Don't know what year those things came out but this one is actually still working. Video systems have really came a long way since this one. :lol:

4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    What, Miniature Giant Space Hamsters was already taken? :p

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I think it's time I get a new Sony Diskman...mine is starting to crap out on me. I put a brand new CD in it and its skipping, pausing, and making a scratching sound as it spinns the CD. :grr: But at aleast this one lasted more than 4 years. :rolling:

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I had job interview for a nice corporate position today - I thought it went fairly well but I am not exactly feeling optomistic given the interviewers closing comments of "If I haven't gotten back to you by the middle of next week, give me a call to see what is happening".

I could be reading too much into this and she could just be starting to conduct interviews but it doesn't sound encouraging to me.

7. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sometimes, as you look back upon your life, the moments when you really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. It also goes without saying sometimes the greatest pain you feel is when you have also done things in the spirit of love. :cry:

8. Gavin de Valge Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Nooo...too much math homework to do before the vice presidential debate :( .

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Chev, ah the joys of Leffe. ;)

Well, I'm officially a free woman again, go me. :D

10. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Alright.

Think of an old-tyme steam locomotive. They always spin the wheels a bit to first get rolling, breaking the starting friction on the axels, but that is besides my point. Now, instead of "chuga-chuga" (the steam piston driving back and forth), it's "damn.it-damn.it". And then after it gets rolling maybe 10kph or so, it blows the whistle, and it's one big, long, really loud damn.

This is my reaction to Atari, and the news that they will be "publishing" the following:

Dungeons & Dragons Online
    Neverwinter Nights 2
    Dragonshard
    Sid Meier's Pirates!

---------

I know they're in straits right now, but I honestly don't want to encourage their recent behavior. Atari needs a herbal enema and a light cup of parsley tea.

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I am feeling so smart right now. Sucessfully translating a chunk of Latin can do that. Now, I just need to finish the other assignment, then I can get some sleep. I'll need it, considering my schedule tomorrow.

Oh well, back to work.

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    No offence Arabwel but I found One Upon A Time in Mexico very corny if not downright silly in parts. Not to give away anything but there is a certain part where you can see a certain persons eyes behind some sunglasses where you shouldn't be seeing those eyes.

13. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

By the way, this just in, chem 211 at 8.00am tomorrow is cancelled .... wohoo!

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow, that must mean at least another hours sleep for you teekc

15. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Another RB? Is it just me or are these things multiplying like bunnies?

"To love someone is to know the song in their heart and sing it for them when they have forgotten"

Found another lame Relity show last night - Manhunt. The worst is the main 'Hunter' is the WWE wrestler John Cena.

I've decided to single-handedly completely reform Family Law in Australia. Using only a toothpick.

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Listening to Jeff Foxworthy right now.

"If you ever had to climb to the top of a watertower with a bucket of paint to defend your sister's honour..."

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Urgh, gotta go to formal dinnery thing. Meh.

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Damn things where looking good yesterday, but to day everythings seems to suck :( .

I wish I had a shotgun to blow some people out of my mind!

19. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Here is a quote from Godfried Bomans for you Flemmish people:

"The Flemmish are like passed away Dutchmen. They allready carry the praises that we reserve for our gravestones" :D

"The 'sense of time' of the Flemmish is limited to the period between two feasts."

Take that as a compliment! Godfried loved you Flemmish. ;)

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

The company's mail server is down, can't do any work as my job is mail-based...
    Life is good. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.