1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #25

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

When comparing this picture here, to this picture here, what conclusion do you come to?

I wish someone had told me I was a halfling before :( It came as quite a surprise, you know.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hey, I let you know that I can make the perfect dip all by myself!

Moved again... finally, finally should be able to get that bloody blasted thrice-cursed dog-bothering broadband!

*sighs*

The new place is pretty cool, I even get a bit of a yard and I have some relatives and people I know living nearby.... including a woman whose son has PS2. :evil:

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Rotku: You definitely are the son of Samwise and Pippin. Oh, waitasec... need more coffee :D

4. Arabwel

Media:
    CHev, is that a sign that you have finally been converted to the dark side?

*crosses her fingers*

Then again, caffeine withdrawal can cause weird reactions.

5. chevalier

Media:
    The Light Side is stronger, Arabwel. It is not too late yet. :tie: :D

6. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Here is something cool that I found that doesn't really warrant a full topic. See if you can figure out what's wrong in under a minute. :idea:

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Bah. It does not matter how fast light travels... darkness is always waiting.

8. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ah, but after every darkness, the light always returns.

It's not about one or the other, but about the balance between the two. ;) :cool:

9. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

This really cute guy walked me to class today. I was so into him talking about Edgar Allen Poe that I told him this was my class. To my embarrassment it was my 8AM Tue/Thur class not my M/W/F 8AM class. Needless to say to save face I went in and sit down anyways till he left. :doh:

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG]
    Well I must say I like this one :) But it has a value: Distraction like Arab said and: You can move quicker if you wear less armour, so you can protect yourself by dodging blows and stuff...

But when you wear armour plates on your weakest spots that helps if you still get hit!

11. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

If that is the case, then Tuesday was the most successful day of my entire life. Especially going from being offered almost nothing to being offered what is almost the world to me.

In other news - saw The Rules Of Attraction last night and damn it's a bizarre film. The bathtub scene for those who've seen it actually churned my stomach. Something no horror film has ever done.

12. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I wonder if people on these Boards are as averse to self-harm as my girlfriend? Any ideas?

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Hmmmm, interesting statement Faerus. Being averse to self-harm would seem like a sane state of being. I would say that the generally psychologically healthy people do not want to hurt themselves. Are you wondering how psychologically stable the people of these boards are?

By the way Jaguar, no matter how entertaining glitter is, I'm sure it couldn't have improved THAT day one bit! Well unless, I guess, the glitter was to land in that particular co-workers eyes causing her immense pain thus causing her to run squealling all the way home.

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Hmm. I think that we need an professional opinion. JSBB, are you a man who can shrink for himself?

If so, analyze us.

-EDIT-

BTW, Jesus Saves!

[ September 02, 2004, 11:28: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

15. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

'We are now the knights who say "Ecki-Ecki-Ecki-Ta-Pang"!'

16. Arabwel

Media:
    *looks at Xei in a funny way* Why is it that you remind me off someone I once played a villain with?

I do believe we annoyed the pants off everyone in that game, at least when we weren't in character....a t that point, we just scared everyone. :evil:

Hmm, at leasyt I know that I am not sane at all, but I don't know about the rest of these people...

17. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Sanity? What's that? :confused:

I don't think I've been sane for many a long year. :D

18. chevalier

Media:
    Sane? Oh well. In those online sanity tests I end up scoring high even in disorders that preclude one another :D Not like I feel particularly insane. Not like I care either way, anyway.

And I *am* averse to doing harm to oneself, it's unnatural. Including physical injury in my calculations and treating my body like resource is an entirely different thing...

As for that T-shirt, where did they get the idea that Jesus was a ranger? :eek:

Love this one: http://www.zestuff.com/product.php?productid=18&cat=4&page=1

19. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Heh... those shirts are funny :thumb:
    On sanity... sanity is a relative thing, what determines sane..? I care little for narrow-minded stereotypes as sane, or insane...
    Okay, I'm mad as a doorknob, now leave me be :p
    Online sanity tests? sounds like LOL'ing material - could you provide a link Chev?
    On a sidenote... looks like Dragonfly needs a mercykilling - as she's a SP'er, I could give her a 20% discount on all acts of horrendous violence :D
    :borg:

20. chevalier

Media:
    Don't have any specific links... If you search google for insanity, disorder, test etc, you're going to find lots of quizzilla-like quizzes and some more or less serious tests at real psychiatric sites. The latter warn you it isn't the same as a normal diagnosis and that you should consult a doctor rather than jump to conclusions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.