1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I am at a loss for words...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Hacken Slash, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Just so I don't step on anyones comment I'll just say...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! :lol: :lol: :lol: That is like real life Jerry Springer.

3. Fiatil Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I'm speachless too, I stared dumbfounded at that for awhile...that's just...odd.

4. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

I forgot in my original post to give credit to the source for this story...none other than shralp at GleefulExtremist.com. Sorry, shralpie...usually I copy with a little more stealth ;)

5. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Lol - though I struggle to see how this belongs in the Alley?

People get into fights over anything and everything, usually completely trivial, fueled by alcohol.

6. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Those straw dispensors have sharp edges and they're heavy. Could do some serious damage with one of those...

Well, when you GOT to go...

7. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You said it already, Abomination.

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

OMFG! ROTFLMAO! PML!

But seriously, that response may seem sarcastic but damn that is some funny stuff. I can just picture it in my head... :lol:

Why don't we ever hear of anything like that here in Australia? Probably the funniest story I've heard recently in relation to police was about two cops who fined a pair of guys for driving an unregistered van then mistakenly handed them the keys to the patrol car after processing and warning them.

9. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

@Aldazar: what does PML mean?
    Pfft, this is just plain silly...
    I can also see it in my mind, and it ain't pretty - the crazy things people do, it is simply flabbergasting.
    Everytime you think you've seen it all, a new ridiculism comes up.
    :borg:

10. Sir Ai Rayzor Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

11. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    As much as I appreciate being invoked, I can't really handle all the pressure. Much like you, Hack, I work better when I'm just pulling things out of you-know-where. ;) Regardless - the story pretty much speaks for itself.

Still...I can't seem to be able to visualize how one "brandishes" a straw dispenser. Seems awefully swashbuckling doesn't it? Oh well, I guess it sounds better than "picked it up and swung it like a retard."

12. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Pah-thet-ick. Just pah-thet-ick.

13. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

They "bumped chests"? What the hell?

I wonder why Diaz was charged?

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Sir Ai Rayzor - thanks for the link, that sounds like a disease I want.

Anyway, it means P*ssed Myself Laughing BBR.

15. Alexander the Apostate Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Frankly, I'm surprised no one was hurt. I mean, the police supposedly stopped it, but how? If I were a police officer and I saw something like that, I don't think I'd be capable of functioning for laughing so hard.

The crazy things people do. . .

16. Blizzard Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

It still amazes me how incredibly stupid people are...

17. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Razor vs straw dispenser? Now *that* would make for an interesting fight...

And I wonder; if the second guy had to pee so badly; why'd he go and start a fight? I mean, then he'd have to wait even longer before getting a chance to use the john....not to mention the whole issue about "getting arrested and charged", but I'm sure that's just a minor concern to a man who was willing to start a fight over the use of a public washroom...

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i'd put good money on the one with the straw dispenser, that could do serious damage. i mean, c'mon, we all saw how effective a candlestick could be in cluedo. hehe.

19. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ahh, that story brings back memories of a time when...well, I can't say I actually hit him with the straw dispenser, but he poured my shake all over my double bacon and cheese 1/4 pounder after I was out on the piss with my mates...I wasn't happy...

OK, so the speed factor of the Straw dispenser would deffinately get wipped by the razor knife, but as for damage, if you ever got hit by the knife you would bleed for a good ten minutes, but not a massive wound, as for the Straw dispenser...well the base is steel, it would knock you down cold...maybe we should contact BK and convince them to re-write thier health and safety...

20. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

American, very American :)

No offense ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.