1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

pronouncing my love for Jaheria

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Late-Night Thinker, May 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ahh Jaheria...my love...check this out

She initiates the romance
    She has an adult sensibility
    She has had her heart broken prior
    She is physically fit
    She has fine features
    She sticks up for me when times get tough
    She chooses me over her friends
    She fools around and based on those dex stats I am betting it was good
    She fools around and based on those con stats I am betting she can last
    She fools around and is neutrally aligned which means anal is not entirely out of the question

and best of all...

She leaves every once in a while

Ahh Jaheria...my love

2. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Right.........you are a twisted individual. But I like to do that romance too.....oh well.

3. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm honestly not sure what to make of this. It got off to a pretty good start, but then ... it became well, smutty.

It also betrays a poor understanding of Jaheira's personality. The neutrality issue (Chevalier knows what I'm talking about ;) ) aside, I see Jaheira as too fine a woman to engage in something as grotesque as that. Granted, NPC bashing is standard fare here at SP, and there are some criticisms of Jaheira that I can respect. But this ... I don't know. Was this meant as a joke? I'm not sure.

Somehow this leaves the taste in my mouth of locker room graffiti masquerading as a love poem. Just my thoughts.

@Chevalier and Jurts, anything you want to add?

4. Jurts Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Heh, I think that what I would *want* to add would be unsuitable for this board and offend the minors here. To whom undoubtedly the starter of this thread belongs himself. ;)

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Might be a good idea then to learn to spell her name right. It's Jaheira. :shake:

6. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You know Jurts, you're absolutely right. I was pretty incensed. I don't expect everybody to like Jaheira. But with this one, I wasn't sure how far I could go without contravening the forum rules.

7. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31

Well actually I'm 23...although I guess I am immature. I like to laugh and besides I don't think the 2d image of a species that does not exist really minds all that much. Now granted, I did spell her name wrong. But spelling is hard for me. For the longest time I spelled realize
    r-e-l-i-z-e. I realize I am not that bright but the laughing helps me get through life.

Grinning Stupidly,
    Late-Night

8. Gideon Pepys Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I thought what he said was pretty funny.

Beren, dear boy, don't be such a prude. :p

I, incidentally, am 31.

9. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] If you're into that sort of thing.... Viconia would probably be a better candidate. :)

10. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31

Yeah...but I have an ex-girlfriend named Amy and ever since I just can't get myself to like evil women.

Don't get me wrong...A WHOLE LOT OF FUN...but like anything else you pay for it in the long run.

Sex without love starts off AMAZING but tends to get boring quickly. One of the sadder aspects of being human I'd say.

11. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31

[​IMG] Maybe this topic should be discussed on the Alley of Dangerous Angles...

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Because of one late-night thinker? Nah.

And the regular bash: don´t romance Jaheira.
    And the regular anti-bash: Waaaaaaaa!!!

13. Bassilus Banned

Just go vote in my poll about her!

14. Duke Eltan Gems: 14/31

"She fools around and is neutrally aligned which means anal is not entirely out of the question"

Just my kind of humor.
    Thanks for a good laugh dude!
    Keep up the good work.

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    And she has ironskin, hehe. And also summon monsters, if you like. I'm sure anal is not entirely out of question with a, let's say, evil ogre. Or two :p

16. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Wow, that was one of the first topics I saw when I joined the boards if I remember correctly.

/me imagines trying to get with a Jaheira with Ironskins activated.

*shudders*

17. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Ohh! A toilet with humor in it! :p

18. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] chev, are you baiting Beren on purpose? :eek: Let me know when the blood starts to flow! :p :shake:

19. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Jaheira wouldn't do anal - its against the natural order of things.

20. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31

[​IMG] I don't know if its against the natural order of things in the religions of Toril.

But think of it this way, Jaheira's a fighter. As fighters usually say: no pain, no gain. :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.