1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I think I should become a song writter...
    Edited out the irralevent lines inbetween, but that could make a good song...
    Yes, you're right, I have poor music tastes.

2. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    You guys are freaks.

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I wanna be a pirate! Sailing on the sea killing squirels and evil bubles, that would be wonderfull...

I'm glad the wine incident didn't end up so bad, she did understand what I was trying to say and not what I was saying!

Yep it's a strange world we're living in :p

4. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

To everyone that knows me, and that's probably only the chatroom regulars, I'm baaa-aack :D

Passed all my exams, though barely, and now I can get back to important things in life. Like the chatroom.

5. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I can't do the chatroom...because my crummy Uni blocks all IRC channels...this is so annoying!

Ah well...I'll make do with the boards, and when I get back to India next week, I can hit the chat rooms again. Hmm...

/me wonders how many folks still remember lil ol' me... :cool:

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    ejsmith's link is a .wav file. It appears to be sound bites from the Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis game strung together in such a way as to sound sexual in nature. Mildly amusing just for the effort, but nothing all that interesting IMO :)

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I get to write my exam in a few hours, and I'm really nervous.

Yes, I'm allowed notes, but I still don't feel confident.

Oh well, by 9:30 tonight, it will be over.

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Don't forget about due celebration when you're over with it ;)

9. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31

Chevalier don't take offence to this but for someone who is an 18 year old virgin and isn't even in a relationship you seem to think you know a lot about women and relationships. So how does someone with so little experience have so much advice?

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Dammit! I don't know anything for the test tomorrow :( . I was bussy fixing a document that we must also handin tomorrow so I had no time to study!

Damn our group product was horrible to everything goes wrong towards the end of the year, maybe I must look for another school or something.

Anybody knows a nice job for a poëtic, sarcastic, crazy wannabe pirate?

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Tonight it's party time! Parrrrtyyy! Because tomorow is The Saint Jean, Which is Québec national day, my friend and I will party all the night... Cool...

Alchool here I come!

12. Djieff Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Bonne Saint-Jean, Ofelix!

I-glou, i-glou, i-glou... :roll:

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Good on ya, Nocster. :thumb:

14. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Ack, I'm getting sick of clubbing, its really boring. I now KNOW I'm gettin old! :D

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yeah. Loses all fun over time. At this present moment, I'm actually quite comfortable with my glass of wine rather than a boozing night out. Unlike when I was younger.

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

[​IMG] And the exam is done! All I need to do now is fill out a course evaluation and get it back to the prof.

Now for the nice celebratory drink ;)

17. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

I haven't been out clubbing seriously for about 6 years now. But then again I'm 27 and last time I went to a nightclub I ran into an ex-girlfriend and ended up in bed with her that night. Mindblowing.

18. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I realized clubbibng was way overrated a few weeks after my 18th birthday.

I'm discovering how truly uncoordinated I am with each new bellydance class. *sigh*

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm sure clubbing lost all its appeal to me after I turned about 20.

But plenty of people I know in London love it and follow all the top DJs around to different events, especially ones that are supposedly so 'exclusive' that you have to get your name onto the 'guest list' to get in.

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] clubbing sucks :p

Back to normal on Friday - yay! No annoying school filters... ^_^

Grandma got me the D&D DVD yesterday as well. And this morning she asked if it gave me nightmares... weird...

How can a film with graphics like that give you nightmares??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.