1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

@Faraaz,

I got the 100MB mailbox from Yahoo as well. I am definately not complaining about it.

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] @ 8People So you did finish Crimson? Good! Forget the second part of my PM then :p

Life is good Hard work lot's of parties and moms that ruin your shirts :p .

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Rotku, who's *Michelle*??

Plus - how can you guys have a Gmail account? I thought it wasn't working yet.

[ June 17, 2004, 22:48: Message edited by: Harbourboy ]

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @8people: I'm not teasing Meatdog. I've never been drunk enough to hit on males. Not even the long-haired ones. I always make it out in time... :shake: :lol: :grin: :lol:

@Faerus: Let's make it crystal clear: it's a very good thing to know who's having a crush on you. As a rule, someone always is. Perhaps a couple persons (after all, people can have crushes on multiple people at the same time as well). The problem is knowing who it is. It's difficult to learn that if you're preoccupied with a crush on someone else, though.

It's difficult to tell anyway. I can always tell if a girl is being immediately attracted to me, but can't tell if she's having something longer in time, like a crush. I often learn such things too late. It sometimes feels bad to know that probably someone's feeling the same regarding you as you're feeling regarding the person for whom you have some unreturned feelings. For a change, it would be good some day to have a crush on someone who's having a crush on you instead of having crush on someone uninterested and being uninterested in someone who's having a crush on you.

Oh damn, I'm sounding like Bravo Girl :D :p

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Enough done for today let's relax for a wghile amd carry on tomorow!

It really sucks when you must to something and your teammate isn't helping at all! I wish it was finished. I wanna see the elves! :p

I stay up just a little longer zo I can sleep better...

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Against my better judgement I'm going to watch the finale of WBS superstar. I'm almost ashamed that I have an interest in it. Hopefully the "winner" has a positive reaction when he/she finds out the prize is for the worst singer.

7. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Harbourboy: It's in beta right now. People who work for Google, or who are frequent users of certain bloggers got an account, and had the ability to invite a certain number of people to the beta, and I managed to snag an invite off someone on another forum. :D

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You techo-insiders! Well, make sure you test it properly before it gets released to the rest of us. I'm expecting a quality product now.

9. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Heh, course! In fact, I've already reported one bug! Although it turned out to be my silly browser settings instead of a bug. But the thought was there!

10. metal leper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Yeh I got a friend of a friend to invite me

I'm convinced that they set up the whole thing just to stop me from blocking all cookies from google.com though :rolleyes: (I'm far too lazy to allow/deny cookies on an individual basis, so I generally do it by site)

11. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ok...another 4am start tomorrow...seems like that's how the rest of my summer's gonna go. Meh.

"That's what old people do; they die."...lol! Old School's hilarious. (sorry Splunge... :rolleyes: )

Saturday's only another day away... :D :grin:

12. Harbourboy

13. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    My Yahoo mail account got upgraded to 100MB too. Considering I rarely even have 1 MB of mail in there at any given time, it's just more fluff to me... :D

14. Harbourboy

It's been almost an hour since anyone posted anything on the Boards O' Magick.

But on a lighter note, it is only 15 minutes until the weekend.

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Gmail - Big brother is watching. The age of the internet is only the start. It's amazing how much information about ourselves we leak out in every day conversation. When the conversation is recorded it can be analyzed over and over. I often wonder about who knows me more than I would like to be known.

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Big Brother watching over us is doubleplus bad :rolleyes: . Who has the right to watch over every little thing that we do or say?

Man, I really need to re-read that book. It's been far too long.

17. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] If only I could stop the time, that would give me plenty of timeless time to do stuff. Question is: Is the Internet working when there is no time?

Well 4 down 37 to go!

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    GAH! Of all the songs to get stuck in my head, why does it have to be It's Raining Men? WHY?!?!?!

19. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Heh, this page pretty much counters most of the concerns people have about Gmail's supposed 'invasion of privacy'.

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Wildfire's posted five times in one RB...

Is the world going to end now? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.