1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Life where did it go? :confused: I think the bugger ran of.

/me gets a net and charges off in hot pursuit to catch it.

2. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Life really is messed up. Now that I'm getting over being rejected by this one girl I really like; I find out that this other girl from work(who I incidentally have a small crush on), likes me. In *that* way.

Oh boy...guess I'll have to ask her out soon; before she stops liking me.

*sigh* Life is nuts.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I wouldn't worry about that so much Faerus. If this other lady is interested in you then making her wait a few days before you approach her for a date will probably just make her more interested.
    Why don't you just flirt with her for a little bit and see where that goes?

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The greatest thing happened yesterday. I was with my sister counting out what little amount of money we had in order to buy food (2 bucks). Now, medium sized hot chips are $2, and there was no way I was sharing. So then this guy goes up to the place to buy something, and drops a two dollar coin! Hoorah, and the day was saved by my expert scabbing skills :grin:

5. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I like the way you think Dragonfly. Flirting is exactly what I was really planning on (seeing as how I'm really too much of a wuss to ask her out anyway). Though I might be able to find a way to bring it to her attention that I also kinda have feelings for her... :shake:

We're working together again on Saturday night, so I might have a chance to say something then...

EDIT: @Aik's post following this one - :lol:

[ June 17, 2004, 08:54: Message edited by: Faerus Stoneslammer ]

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

And so the Faerus saga continues...

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Dear Diary:

Yesterday, I was the wild man that I am known to be. First, I corrupted the nuns in the convent across the street by dancing in front of my window in my birthday suit.

Later, after convincing my boss why she should keep my on as her 'special' assistant, I skipped off for the rest of the day to teach my nude bungee jumping lessons.

It was on the dance floor that night that I really was in my element. I had all the girls in the club dancing around me in a circle, all of them trying to convince me to go home with them.

I figured I shouldn't deprive ladies of the chance to go home with me, so I called five cabs and took them all home.

Well diary, it is noon, so I had better be getting off to work now. But I just had to write down all of this so I know how lucky I am to be me, Chevalier.

8. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Glee, mad one test-exam and scored pretty decently on it. Eek, found out that I have another exam next week, and too little time to study for it properly.

Egh, I'm going to need the massage I was promised later today.

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

The hockey team I'm coaching now has a 100% win rate since I've taken them over! From not having any victories at all before, mind you. And now that Michelle is helping me coach the team we should be even better! No more loses for us!

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Harbourboy, a NWN DM can do some interesting things in the game, e.g. change player appearances. And yes, NWN actually has a penguin model, it was just never used in the game. You can see it in the Toolset though.

11. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

That particular one is from ALFA's DM wand. It has a great option which can turn players into all sorts of things, as fade proved :D

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Oh my goddess! I'm sleepy, but there is somuch I must learn for school and also somuch I must do :S.

Well better get started...

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Sleep is for pansies. Why I haven't been to sleep for 2 days and I am doin just ... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep:

14. metal leper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Guess who has a gmail account :D

15. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Me! Although wildfire was taken already, it was quite dissapointing.

16. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Hey, has anyone else gotten the 100 MB mailbox from Yahoo! ? I logged in the other day and they upgraded it for free...my 4 MB mailbox became 100MB and my attachment limits have gone up to 10 MB per mail.

I asked my girlfriend, and some of my other friends, and they all have 4 MB boxes still...soo...does anyone else have any idea what I'm talking about?

17. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Loads of people on some other forums have had it improved, I was under the impression that everybody's account had been raised to 100 MBs, but I can't get to the site right now, so I can't see whether I do. But it matters not, since Gmail gives you 1 gig of room, with 10 meg attachments. :D

18. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Woohooo
    Ara is back again . :cool: :D
    Welcome Back - you were missed.
    :borg:

/me should check this thread more frequently

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] *escapes the red room*

YAY!

*Finds herself in the green room*

goddamnit!!

is there a blue room as well? someone said there was...

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I don't know about the blue room but I remember having a hard time trying to escape from the bathroom one day when I broke the lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.