1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What is your Favourite Food?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by SleepleSS, May 7, 2004.

1. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Crabs, shrimps, lobsters, scallops, mussels, clams, abalones, and other shell fish.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sushi I could eat every day for the rest of my life. I also love popcorn with flake yeast and butter.

3. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Chocolate!

'Nuff said. :D

[EDIT] - Yea! New gem. ;)

4. Darkwolf Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Veal scaloppini. Have several ways I prepare it. If I could justify the expense, it would be on the table 3 nights a week.

5. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I like meat, preferably spare-ribs or steak, with wine.
    No drink can ever beat Amaretto (in alcohol category) or Ice Tea with squeezed lemon (in non-alcohol category)

6. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Girl tongue ;)

7. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ice Cream

8. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Seafood Gumbo or creole is just heaven.

9. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    REAL Chicago deep-dish pizza, from a place called Giardano's. It's so good you have to sit down to eat it. Otherwise your knees buckle. :love:

10. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Italian.

11. Kenixkil Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

MOST Korean food(duh..)
    Spaghetti, Pizza
    Steak, medium well, with steak sauce and mashed/baked potatos.

EDIT : I wonder if there are any other Korean people on the boards...

12. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Mexican or Tex-Mex. Never miss a chili cook off when they have them at the park. :D

13. BigStick Gems: 13/31

Not sure I've had Giordano's deep-dish pizza, because they mostly have stuffed pizza which is a different entity. I've not been all that impressed with their pizza, which might explain why the one a few blocks from my house closed down. Not enough people went there, I know I never did.

14. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

INDIAN food!! Those curries are AWESOME!

KFC is pretty finger lickin' good as well! :D

15. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

The curry chicken on steamed rice (with other goodies) served at this one mom and pop's Thai/Indian/Vietnamese restaraunt back in Kingston...incredible stuff; every time I have it I wanna just cry it's so good! :p

16. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ Bigstick

Well, I'm moving there in January...any good places to recommend? The Giardano's I went to was in Evanston, so that may be a factor. From what I understand, this Giardano's gets plenty of traffic. Believe me - if there's a place that makes pizza BETTER than Giardano's, I'd love to try it! Maybe you can show me the turf when I get up there.

17. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Meatballs and macaronis, Fishsticks and mashed potatoes, pizza, no Chinese (you know, the shorter people), meat from a Moose, etc...

Just to name a few. Not that I understand why anyone wants to know...

Mmmmm, yeees. Blood :p

18. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31

In no particular order:

Sushi
    Fresh lobster
    The children of the righteous
    A good steak (medium rare)

19. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Bacon, Bacon and more Bacon.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.