1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

So, two guys walk into a bar....

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by teekc, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Man, I've got two jokes that is a bit past the edge, and after the "So please tone down the more raunchy jokes." from Tal, I think I'll just laugh at them myself... :rolleyes:

Aha!, a joke told in the unknowing is sometimes funnier than the ill-intended ones.
    That covers just about everything :hmm:

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] @teekc

Don't tale it personal :D I just did read that in an artickle about barjokes and I found it kind of funny. I put your name in becayse you started the topic thats al.

3. nior Gems: 24/31

Two guys were talking in the bar.

Guy 1: You know, I wasn't always this sex-crazed maniac you see. There was a time that I did not have sex or think about sex for 14 straight years.

Guy 2: 14 years! Wow! What changed you?

Guy 1: I turned 15.

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

A guy staggers in to a bar, obviously drunk before he even reaches the stool, and orders a beer. The bartender looks at the drunk and says, "Look buddy, you look like you have had to much already, so why don't you let me call you a cab?"

The drunk gives the bartender a dirty look and gets up and stumbles out of the bar. A few minutes later, the same guy swaggers back into the bar, but this time through the side door.

When he asked for a beer, the bartender told him the same thing he had told him the last time. "Look buddy, I really think you have had enough to drink, so why don't you just let me call you a cab?"

Giving the bartender another dirty look, the drunk slides off his stool and goes back out the side of the bar. About ten minutes later, the drunk comes barging through the back door of the bar, sits himself on a stool and yells at the bartender for a beer.

By this time the bartender was beginning to loose his patience, so he looks at the drunk and says, "Listen, either you let me call you a cab, or I'll call the cops and they can give you a ride home."

The drunk just looks at the bartender for a minute, before finally blurting out "Man, how many bars do you work at?"

5. nior Gems: 24/31

Although the thread is about two guys walk into a bar, here's a link that needs your help to guide one guy walking out of the bar.

Guide me please.

After so many tries, 120 meters is my record.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.