1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Horray! I can finally calm down from the broadband speed spamming spree on the chatroom. Normal conversation that I have no interest in has returned!

2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Got out of bed. Slightly headache. Boatparty yesterday till early morning. National holiday today here (Queensday, nothing to do with sexual preferences btw). Lots of 'Orange' here, our own national color.

Will have a headache in quite a few minutes again.
    For all you other Dutchies and Dutchies in foreign countries: Have fun!

I heared about a party in Toronto celebrating our national holiday. Have fun there, too!

3. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Chevalier, what was the point that it stopped being funny, the point when he started doing random stuff. Something else that stopped being funny a while ago was the simpsons, my god, you fools, just give up on it.

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Simsons is still funny. Just is small doses. Its just that there are a lot more programs to choose from now. Futurama is much cooler than The Simsons ever was.

5. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

The Simpsons has only lost it's funnyness (is that's even a word?) because one has seen every damn episode.

6. Rednik Gems: 21/31

No way teh simpsons is still good, the writers ran out of ideas years ago. Futurama was awesome, I liked it a lot, and bender is just awesome.

7. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Oh my, April 30th is here and it looks like I have somehow managed to survive yet another tax season with at least some semblance of sanity intact.

It feels really good knowing that for the first time in almost three months I won't have to come in to work tomorrow.

Not only that but there is a Leaf game on tonight! That can mean only one thing, Party Time !! :D

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    At some point, Maddox simply exhausted his wit. He chose quantity over quality in the meaning that he started spawning crap instead of waiting until he has something to say. More and more curses and insults while less and less actual content. Writing volumes about nothing particular is a fine art, but it must be artful in the first place. Maddox is... well... Maddox.

9. Sarevok 435 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

you stupid puny earthlings the simpsons is the best show ever i live off of it

@ chev please cast cure carpal tunel on me

10. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Simpsons versus Bender. I'll pick Bender(and futurama) any day.

11. Sarevok 435 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Homer smash

12. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Very true Chevalier.

In a similar vein to the simpsons discussion, what the hell ever happened to family guy? I actually went out of my way to watch that show.

13. chevalier

Media:
    /me casts Cure Carpal on Sarevok 435

/me casts Heightened Maximised Cure Carpal on Self and still feels it

/me makes a fort save with, of course, his CHA mod added and, of course, succeeds

/me casts Extended Imbue Wit on Maddox over the Atlantic

/me casts Bane and Doom on self to lower saves against Sleep

/me casts Heightened Widened Maximised Sleep on self and hopes he doesn't have too much elven blood

14. Rednik Gems: 21/31

/ me Casts think of how reconstruction of the south was a failure and prove it in an essay

Casting Failure: Spell Interrupted

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Aah, love. *sigh*

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Let's hope that tomorrow the Leafs will play as well as they had last night. Go Leafs Go!

17. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yay! My math homework is done, I can play Barathrum's "Warmetal" near perfect on bass, and I think I almost managed to tab the solo in "Angelburner"! Whee!

18. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Archery club AGM today, how wonderful.
    *sighs*
    I guess we do need a new treasurer, but still that usually means leting some old grumpy person onto the committee. I guess that's better than one of these top-notch archers who like everything to be perfect.

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My family and I went on a very long bike ride today and had a picnic in the park. Now that is what spring is about. The long cold winter is over.

20. chevalier

Media:
    There is no emotion, there is peace... There is no passion, there is serenity... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.