1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Age of Empires was looking rather depressing (Where the hell were all those elephants coming from?!), so I came back here to post this

3. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Yes... Those Persians build elephants suspiciously fast. Then again, I guess that's a signal for you to build pikemen.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Well, if you have no units and 10 enemy elephants in your base, that's a signal that you should start building pikemen :shake:

Yeah, I won that, but the enemy was computer.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ahhh Saturday... Oh sweet saturday. Still I need to learn my text of Romeo and Juliet for my monday's audition. I need to succed in the audition in order to be accepted in next years Theater's class. But why on earth Romeo and Juliet?

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Stop complaining and go learn that. It provides nice dialogue options sometimes if you know it ;)

7. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I had a very interesting family meeting today. My grandmother turned 80 and all of the family gathered at my uncle's bar. As a present my uncle said all the drinks were on the house and so a few cousins and I decided to have a drinking contest. I leave the result to your imagination...

Ps typing is damn hard when you feel as funny as I do :roll:

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I just went out for a (three day early) birthday meal with my dad, my dad's girlfriend (whom I hadn't met before), and my girlfriend. Despite the initial awkwardness, and a few 'yuk' points when they mentioned certain topics (they thought we couldn't hear - ewwwwwww!), it was fun. The food was fantastic and I now must try to stop my stomach feeling wierd, it's digesting a BIG meal and I can feel it. Lol.

9. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I think that I want a more fluffy pillow...

10. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] School tomorrow. After a two week break... :(
    EDIT: Wahey, 777st post! And I've been here for like three years!

[ April 25, 2004, 09:05: Message edited by: Deathmage ]

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

DM, what's with the new avatar?

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Yay! School tomorrow! Fianlly I have a good reason to get away from those... "people" in #sorcerers!

13. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Jaguar, what's going on with this pillow thing?

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Pillows are nice...

15. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Mmmm..... pillows. :D

16. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Why do I suck at writing essays?

EDIT: New page! Yayness! If only I could make a new page on that *censored* essay too...

17. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    One pillow or two? The ultimate question in life. ;)

18. Ofelix

Media:
    two, the more the better. Sunday morning and I still haven't learn my text yet... I really *need* to, but I can't just bring myself to do so...

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Hell, why not have three or four? Why not just have a bed OF pillows?

20. Ofelix

Media:
    Bed of Pillow? That's an interresting idea. But I doubt somebody will ever do something like that, that seem just foolish, but it would be nice though. Well You'll won't see me around today anymore, it's time the learn Romeo...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.