1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Cyborg Name Generator

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Uytuun, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

B.A.L.D.R.A.K.: Biomechanical Artificial Lifeform Designed for Repair and Accurate Killing

Repair AND killing, that's quite versatile... :lol:

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

V igilant
    I ndivitual
    R esponsible for
    N octurnal
    E exploration

Sorry, I'm not interested of exploring Nocturnal. :xx:

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    CHEVALIER: Cybernetic Hydraulic Entity Viable for Accurate Learning and Intensive Efficient Repair

LUKE: Lifeform Used for Killing and Exploration

LUCAS: Lifeform Used for Calculation and Accurate Sabotage

Best of all:

TALUNTAIN: Transforming Artificial Lifeform Used for Nocturnal Troubleshooting and Accurate Intensive Nullification

:shake: :lol: :shake: :thumb:

SORVO: Synthetic Organism Responsible for Violence and Observation

which pretty well sums up his chatroom role... the drunken king of kicks! :grin:

4. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

B.I.G.S.T.I.C.K.: Biomechanical Intelligent Guardian Skilled in Terran Infiltration and Ceaseless Killing

Check me out, I'm a terminator! :lol:

R.O.D.N.E.Y.: Robotic Organism Designed for Nocturnal Exploration and Yelling

Running around at night, noisily? :) Or perhaps some sort of more intimate explorations that result in loud vocalizations? :o

5. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Cool :)

also

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    D.U.B.Y.A.: Digital Upgraded Battle and Yelling Android :tie:

7. Register Gems: 29/31

S.A.D.D.A.M.: Synthetic Android Designed for Destruction and Accurate Mathematics

H.U.S.S.E.I.N.: Hydraulic Upgraded Soldier Skilled in Efficient Infiltration and Nullification

U.S.A.M.A.: Upgraded Synthetic Android Manufactured for Assassination

B.I.N.L.A.D.E.N.: Biomechanical Intelligent Neohuman Limited to Accurate Destruction and Efficient Nullification

8. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I think I am getting the short end of the stick here.

J.S.B.B.: Journeying Synthetic Battle Being :sleep:

or

S.P.E.N.C.E.R.: Synthetic Positronic Entity Normally for Calculation and Efficient Repair :sleep: :sleep:

Oh well, at least my first name isn't bad

J.O.H.N.: Judge Optimized for Hazardous Nullification

9. fade Gems: 13/31

R.A.W.R.: Robotic Artificial Warfare Replicant

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

A.M.E.R.I.C.A.: Artificial Mechanical Entity Responsible for Infiltration and Ceaseless Assassination

LOL :lol:

11. Zorith Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

E.D.W.A.R.D.: Electronic Digital Worker Assembled for Repair and Destruction

Z.O.R.I.T.H.: Zeta Organism Responsible for Infiltration and Terran Harm

12. Oxymore Gems: 13/31

O.X.Y.M.O.R.E

Obedient eXperimental Youth Manufactured for Online Repair and Exploration

Obedient? No way! I'm nobody's Biomechanical Intelligent Troubleshooting and Calculation Humanoid !

13. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Too bad :p

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] P.E.O.P.L.E.: Positronic Electronic Organism Programmed for Logical Exploration

didn't do the 8 :eek:

O.C.T.A.R.A.: Obedient Cybernetic Troubleshooting and Accurate Repair Android

lol - I wish :lol:

15. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] D-E-N-D-R-I unit
    -> Digital Electronic Neohuman :confused: Designed (for) Repair (and) Infiltration

Üff. :D

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] This is eerily accurate...

T.A.L.U.N.T.A.I.N.: Transforming Artificial Lifeform Used for Nocturnal Troubleshooting and Accurate Intensive Nullification

17. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Cool...

T.O.B.I.A.S
    Transforming Obedient Being Intended for Assassination and Sabotage

Doesn't make a great deal of sense, but still cool...

(I know I might be Off-Topic with this, but I couldnt resist following in Calebs footsteps:

G.E.O.R.G.E.W.B.U.S.H.: General Entity Optimized for Repair and Gratification/Electronic Wireless Battle and Ultimate Sabotage Humanoid

Notice the last part ;) )

18. Register Gems: 29/31

Hehe, I posted those last four hoping to finish of the political ones I started but look at the thread now. :D

19. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    M.O.N.: Machine Optimized for Nullification

20. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] B.E.R.E.N., Being Engineered for Repair and Efficient Nullification.

Not sure what to make of this. Never thought of myself as a repair man, or a nullifier. Oh well.

D.A.V.I.D., Digital Artificial Violence and Infiltration Device. Again, I'm not particularly violent or into the stealth thing either. Hmmm ...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.