1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I got a Problem...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Icingdeath45, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

@weigraf folles: and there is the distinct possibility that it might have less to do with you and more to do with canton, ohio (birthplace of 1) us-rules football, and 2) marilyn manson)...

2. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

lol

Edited: Unlike most of my friends, I go for girls based on their personality. I'd rather have a girl i get along with perfectly but may not have a perfect body than to have a girl that looks good but might have trouble getting along with. The last girl i asked out, however, is IMO good-looking, but is also almost like a double of myself. The way she talks and acts is nearly identical to myself

[ April 13, 2004, 03:52: Message edited by: Wiegraf Folles ]

3. The 'good' guy Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I pick the girls on the same thing, I first look at the personality before I look to the body.
    I always had thought: You can never pick a girls on the body's.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Well, I also included personality in "Imagine yourself with a fine girl you picked for, let's say, a cute face and charming smile - or keen wit and sparkling intelligence, whatever."

Wits, intelligence, charming demeanour - it's just not a good idea to pick a girl for a specific quality or trait - be it a physical feature, trait of character, whatever.

But I still fall for long fingers, myself, so anyway... Heheh. You just have some things you go for, but it's only good to start a relationship if you have some really strong bond with the other person. However, when strong bond is in question, there's hardly any babbling about relationships, anyway.

Where I'm driving at, is that the link between you two and the memories you share are key.

5. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    My biggest problem is I fall for the wrong girls. They either have boyfreinds, or they're lesbians. Damned annoying habit of mine. :(

6. The 'good' guy Gems: 3/31

Maybe you must search for your girl on a other place, I don't know where you search (not to blame you).
    But maybe when you search on a other place it will help.

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

So there is me who can't get girlfriends and there is Icing Death 45 who can't keep them

You and me mate, will get on just fine! :D

8. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31

Don't forget me either, Sniper

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Lol okay so here we have it:

Sniper - Can never get a girlfriend (yes kids, I've been single for a year)

Icing Death 45 - who can get girlfriends but can't keep them

Wiegraf Folles - who can only get girls that are his identical twins

Us three, Us three will just get along fine :D

10. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I can hardly get a girlfreind either. :( I have a terrible taste in women. Been single since november.

11. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31

well, "identical twin" sort of implies that she looks like me, but she doesnt. Unless you mean identical in mind or something. And i can't "get" anyone either

12. chevalier

Media:
    Guys, guys, why do you worry?

Is being single for half a year a tragedy? I assure you it's better than seeing your relationship break into pieces just because you and your girl didn't love each other but simply wanted to have someone.

Plus, being single has a great lot of advantages. Among those is going out with whomever you want, whenever you want and wherever you want. Your free time is yours, and so are your plans and everything - you don't have to answer to anyone. A great deal of trouble typically associated with a badly matched relationship is also spared. Imagine meeting your dream girl and falling in love when you're already in a relationship with someone else.

It's not true that relationships are meant to break up and replace one another in quick succession. Who would bother with that, and for what reason? Relationships are meant to last, but they're also meant to be with the right people. Not sure? Then wait. Get to know each other better before promising more than you can handle.

Let me introduce a basic truth: you don't have to have "someone" to be fully a man.

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

To elaborate on Chev's last sentence for those unsure what he means, he means that all you need are your bits and 'right hand man' ;) :p

If it helps chaps, I've been single for just over a year.

14. The 'good' guy Gems: 3/31

But you forget one thing chevalier, when you can't cook and the women does than you must be pleased to have a girl!

15. chevalier

Media:
    @The 'good' guy: you get a point there ;)

@Sniper Nah, and I'm not saying you should masturbate or something. I'm saying you're better off without a girl than with a random one selected on first come first saved basis. Real men have better uses for their hands :rolleyes: ;)

16. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Every man masturbates. Even if he says he doesn't.

I guarantee it.

17. chevalier

Media:
    No, I don't and never have. Think what you will, not every man does ;)

18. The 'good' guy Gems: 3/31

And it doesn't matter if you have a girl or not, you can still masturbate.
    Maybe that not every man masturbates, but it doesn't matter if you have a girl or not.

19. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31

Well, i think things might possibly be looking up for me. I was at my friend's house yesterday, and one of our friends (call her A, to make it simple to explain) dropped by to visit and brought one of her friends(call her B). As they were leaving, A told me that B thought i was cute, and B proceeded to give me her number and screenname

20. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Righty ho. First things first, make sure you like girl B yah? I mean, it isn't very nice to string girls along just because you can. Its kind of like, manners and you won't get some silly reputation.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.