1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Names of your pets

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shell, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Wally, the Goldfish
    Ciel and Spike, the bearded dragons
    Vera, the kid sister

:grin:

2. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I think I better clarify about Mitch the Spider. He never truly dies, just transfers bodies. The current Mitch is hanging out near a Carling pump incidently.

3. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

My pets names are Taz, Tasha and Sammy.

Taz is a beagle Britney mix

Tasha is a full-blooded Rotwieler. we'll soon lose her as she's almost as old as me(she's 13 im 15)

Sammy is our bird, and he's one mean bastard for a bird that is ALMOST the size of my xbox controller(his favorite landing spot)

4. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

What a coincidence, there is a 'kai' in my chinese name thus this is what people here in america called me.

oh dear, k.c. is the initial of my first name. See, teekc, make sense?

But anyway, 3 dogs, sally, kelly and charlie.

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

2 cats, Misty and Stroke. 1 dog, Orsa. 2 fish, Fish 11 and Jaguar. 1 rabbit, Charile. 2 geinepigs, Tony and Nibbles.

6. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Snowy the demon Bunny rabbit, with the red eyes
    Crunchie the hamster, both the bunny and the hamster are my younger sisters.
    And finally, Bess, the phat family pony.

7. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Fearsome pirate budgie originally named Captain Flint (somehow became Flintoushka in the next couple of days); 8 years old but still a stud!
    More recently; dachshund named Ridley (after Ridley Scott, not my fault: ex-boyfriend's idea). Fortunately, French people (I live in France)can't pronounce Ridley so it's just Rid.
    Oh, and I used to have rats: Frix, Mouser, Ivrian and Vlana (guess where I got the names..)

8. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Name: Joes
    Race: Cat
    Class: Master Predator
    Alignment: CN
    Deity: Malar

9. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Hunter(dog)
    butterscotch(cat)
    baby kitty(cat)
    I didnt name any of them

10. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Fluffy big cat called spliffy and a rotten dog called dog

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I have a cat named Ghost and I used to have her son who I named Gremlin. I should never have given him that name because he really tried to live up to it. Unfortunatly he got hit by a car so I only had him for five years. I used to have a black cat and her name was Seven. She was neither named after the "borg" or the cigarettes. I just happen to like the number.

12. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My last dog was named Skitz...because she had a habit of giong Schizo sometimes. She was actually half Corgi half Sydney Silky.

My sister has a Silky Terrier named Kahlua - because she's a licker...

13. Eaglearrow Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

My two desert run mice are called Willi and Walli, not to forget my budgie called Archie.
    There are simply no barriers to imigination when it comes to give a name to your pet as opposed to name your child - which is restricted, at least in Germany.

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Satan the white rabit
    Eva Braun The Cat
    and of course Lumpy our pet frog....

To bad all of them are imaginary pets :)

[ March 30, 2004, 21:18: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

15. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

A golden retriever called Sandy who chases off the postman, daft as a bucket :D . And a three legged jack-russell that isn't ours, but makes frequent visits.

16. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Obviously not very lucky after all then :)

17. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    I'm shocked that there are so many more cat owners than dog owners. I knew more people owned cats, but I didn't think the proportions were this skewed towards cats over dogs.

We have a chow named Boo who is 8 years old and nearly crippled with hip displasia. She's my wife's dog - Boo was around before she even met me. For our next dog, I'd probably name in Darwin, although I don't want to get a beagle, which I suppose is the only appropriate breed with such a name...

18. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Remington - my thoroughbred horse - fleebitten grey

Myst - my cat (whom I am trying to find a home for)

Teo - my chow mix

All named by me.

19. people person-i eat people Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I do not have any pets, but can i please just name my invisible friend BOB (no im not a loner with no friends, or some crazy guy with an axe and an evil plot he discusses with his other invisble, evil friend and his plans include something along the lines of thwarting the world with his axe oooooo scary)i just have a strange like 'voice' in my head and i decided to call him BOB, since i cant get a pet, i make my own! nothing wrong with that (or at least in my opinion)

20. Rubel Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I have a boatload of cats, some of whom are fosters and thus moving out when I find a home for them.

LeStat - black cat, had the name when I got him
    Louise - mom of the kittens

and the four kittens (now a year old)
    Sydney, Nancy, Emily, and Fluffer Nutter.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.