1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Kobold kit?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by StressedE, Oct 29, 2001.

1. StressedE Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] Would there be a kobold kit available?
    It would be kinda funny to go through the game as a devine kobold.

2. Deano99 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

you are kidding right? *lol*

i couldn't really see a Child of Bhaal as a Kobold really.

could be kinda fun though... but i haven't seen any available.

3. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

[​IMG] Oh but I beg to differ; there is such a thing as a kobold bhaalspawn (and indeed a chicken amongst other things). It must have been poorly lighted wherever Bhaal clinched that particular liason :aaa: . However, you wont find it in Shadows of Amn and as such further details are not for this forum.

4. StressedE Gems: 15/31

Still, it would be cool, and nice for those who want a challenge... what would a level 19 Kobold be like?

5. zaknafein Guest

probly quite lame

6. Deano99 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

still....

why the hell would Gorion bring up a Kobold?

"awwww isn't he a cute Kobold... yes he is" (in parent baby talk)

"nono Kobold... that's my leg..."

"no... pick up the bow... not the chair..."

7. mark the beneficial shah Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hes got his first fire arrows on his tenth birthday. All of of candlekeep has hated him ever since.

8. StressedE Gems: 15/31

Why does everybody hate kobolds?
    I'm a kobold

9. zaknafein Guest

i just love killing kobolds. there my favoite monsters for target practice

10. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

It can be cool to have a kobold in your party.... But it should never be your main characters.... Kobolds are not characters, kobolds are monsters and a kit is never a monster, but always a character.

11. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

It would be cool to play a pure orc!

12. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] But it is possible to play other creatures right (with some manipualtion of course)? I mean look at the templates. So you could play as a Kobold if you wanted to, or even Ghast or an Umber Hulk.

13. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

such creatures have no goals.. and without goals there would be no adventures.

14. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Who is to say they have no goals? What of the kobold archer who polishes his arrows every night hoping to one day gain promotion to commando, and access to the oily rag store? what of the kobold commando who ventures forth to prove himself that he may one day be promoted to captain? What of the kobold captain, who shall one day be brigaier-general Kobold III and lead his armies of kobolds across the world? Why can't there be a kobold Bhaalspawn, trying to find out just why he's that little bit more vicious than his mates?

15. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] What about the Kobold that strives to be a Kamikaze Kobold? Hopping and yip-yapping towards a party for an ultimate sacrifice. :p

16. Kobolds are the bomb. I mean, why not? Just think about it. A kobold with huge 18/100 muscle growth that exudes 18 charisma who goes as fast as 19 dexterity would take you. Coupled with low intelligence and wisdom. You'll be getting on with Vi...co..nia in...

Uggh.... what was I thinking? A kobold getting on with Viccy? Perish the thought!
    :aaa:

17. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

well viccy is known for her kinky fetishes... hmmm kobold gimp...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.