1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name that TV Show 8

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

it consists of 4 obstacle courses, this is not the place to debate the merits of what constitutes a tournament. You can take that to the Alleys

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Most Extreme Challenge?

3. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

No, that's it, you people need to watch more G4. It's Sasuke aka Ninja Warrior.
    Okay, different show then.
    Held yearly, in 2006 an american won it for the first time since 1982, that year an american won his third in a row.

4. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Is this actually a TV show or some event that is televised once annually? Those are two different things.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Some Japanese show only you have heard of? :p

Eurovision?

6. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

Repeats are aired continually throughout the year on ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN Classic.

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    If you are asking for a particular EPISODE of a TV show, this strikes me as stretching the rules of the game to the breaking point, no matter how often that particular episode is aired.

IMO, of course.

[ May 21, 2007, 20:44: Message edited by: Rallymama ]

8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah, sounds like one of those fillers on ESPN they show when there's no real sports on. May as well list local telecast fundraisers (or beauty pagent, or even claim the olympics is a television show).

9. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

To? I'd say PAST; you might as well throw up the Academy Awards or the PotUS' State of the Union Address; none of these fit the accepted definition of 'TV show' that is implied to be a weekly-aired program of remotely original material, and not simply repeated 'encore presentations'. :toofar:

The Americas Cup?

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

World's Strongest Man?

11. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

kuemper got it, and it does have it's own little time slot.

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31

This show is the least successful of the Happy Days spinoffs.

13. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

Blansky's Beauties

14. Chas Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Joanie Loves Chachi?

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Chas is right. I haven't heard of Blansky's Beauties.

16. Chas Gems: 14/31

I looked Blansky's Beauties up on IMDB and it was a Happy Days spin off. The reason you (or I) do not remember it is because it was really the least successful one.

So I will let Shadow Assassin go again.

17. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

I had a feeling you probably meant Joanie loves chachi, but I had to be a smartass. Go ahead, I prefer answering them over coming up with them.

18. Chas Gems: 14/31

OK

Before he started the 'beach bimbo' show, he drove a fancy black car in this show.

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    David Hasselhoff, a la Knight Rider

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

How about: Blasky's Beauties wasn't what I was thinking of when I posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.