1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Music Post (or Random Metal Babbling)

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Undertaker, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It is pretty funny how sometimes you can be thinking about a particular topic and then turn on the radio and have a song come on about it.

2. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Today it's 8.12.2005, year after death of Dimebag Darrell. RIP.

3. Dice

Media:
    Seems to be a lot of musicians that die before their time.

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

RANDOM METAL!

The Kovenant - Chariots Of Thunder
    Man-O-War - All Men Play On 10
    Cradle Of Filth - The Forest Whispers My Name (VEmpire version)
    Nightwish - She Is My Sin
    Black Sabbath - Children Of The Grave
    Type O Negative - My Girlfriends Girlfriend
    After Forever - Boundries Are Open
    AC/DC - Hells Bells
    Finntroll - Trolhammeren
    Edguy - Mysteria

Just some random metal songs ;) Should make a nice playlist :p

5. Dice

Media:
    What about Kid Rock. He's kind of random metal. Random metal, random country, random hiphop.... he's kind of a random kind of guy.

6. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Kid Rock sucks :p

7. Dice

Media:
    Hehe... I didn't say that I LIKE him. I just said that he's pretty random about his music.

*Dfly taunts Undertaker with a bad rendition of American Badass.*

8. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Haa! Your taunts have to low DC :p

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

We need to balance out all the metal in this thread. If more of you people had kids, we'd be discussing the merits of the Bob the Builder song and whether the lyrics of Hi-5 songs are more relevant than those of the Wiggles.

10. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Oh look, some very interesting news from Cannibal Corpse - http://www.metalstorm.ee/news/index.php#2576
    Next there will be lots of very good metal releases :D (just to mention Katatonia, Theatre of Tragedy, My Dying Bride, Testament! :banana: , maybe Metallica)

11. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Well it's been a pretty good year for metal...

New albums from all my favourite Scandinavian metal bands: Arch Enemy, Opeth, Children of Bodom, Hypocrisy, In Flames - some great, some good, and some pretty average. But at least there's new stuff to listen to.

And Opeth are finally coming to New Zealand. Best news ever.

12. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Why did someone shoot Dimebag Darrell?

And DotW, Damageplan was planning on releasing a new album in late 2005 before he got shot. My friend showed me the link confirming that, but I can't find it.

EDIT: Post 666 :evil:

13. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Dime was one hell of a guitarist. What happened a year ago saddens me and pisses me off to this day.

14. Saber

Why did he get killed? Did he ever do something to that man? (Cage or Gage, or something, I think his last name was?)

15. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

The guy was a mental case. He had a band and he copied Pantera lyrics, claiming they were his, stuff like that. Obsessed with Pantera. He blamed Dime and Vince for Pantera breaking up. Like that's a reason to kill someone.

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Funny you mention Metallica, Undertaker, I included a special something in my soundset to tick you off... :D

Well, listened to a song of the new All Shall Perish Album, due in summer 2006... they have a new vocalist... and they no longer rock. They're yet another black metal band now. What was enjoyable about them was the mix of hardcore/death metal. Sheer heaviness. Now it's just generic black metal. Although enjoyable, they lost their magic. :cry:

Oh, and saber, you mentioned Hatebreed a few pages ago... I have three of their albums, and it's good stuff... although The Rise of Brutality was not their best...

[ December 09, 2005, 02:05: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

17. Saber

Which one was their best? Satisfaction is the Death of Desire?

18. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

Dimebag's death was very close to John Lennon's one. The same guy obsessed, blah. Even the dates are VERY close. But Dime died on the stage.

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The freaky facky is, I was listining to Pantera when I first heard the news, now more then a year ago. Weird...

Kid Rock has a few good songs and his Devil withoud a cause album was kindda sweet imho...

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@Saber:Yeah, but Satisfaction is good stuff. Stand away from [/i]The Rise of Brutality[/i], however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.