1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: David Hasselhoff - Legend or Loser

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Defspeal, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i gotta go with loser. i liked his cameo in Dodgeball though :D

2. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

he is my god

3. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Total LOOSER!!! :beer: :hasselhoffsucksd**k!:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *snerk*

He's a legend, not that it is necessarily a good thing :p

*gets the urge to watch a few Knight Rider re-runs*

5. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Whatever he is, he put his hands on those baywatch girls and I'm sure everyone back those days envy him...

6. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

C'mon haven't you guys heard 'Lookin' for freedom' and... damn, can't rembember the title, something with America I think... anyway, great songs, played them with a cover band/project a few times. :shake:

7. ethis123 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Massive Legend, just think Knight Rider! Which is being made into a movie! Awesome! And they love him in Germany

8. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I don't think he's a loser. So I chose legend. He may not be a great actor or singer but you can't logically call him a loser. In general, isn't a loser someone no one really likes or has nothing to show for? Well I think enough people like him and he was in two famous shows, had a cool car in the first, cool chicks in the second. He is probably rich. Not exactly a loser. The real losers are his co-stars who didn't have careers after their shows with him. :D

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

The Hoff is a legend. EOS.

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Clearly, legendary loser. I admit, I watched Knight Rider in my young days.

There alwys was something I disliked about him, and I can put my finger on it: The haircut, his 'dam'n im cool' gestures and his leather jackets - in a sense that he never left the early eighties - which sucked.

And as for him being god in Germany, that's an urban legend. The only german I know who really liked him was my cousin, who, sadly, has a very questionable taste.

11. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I may not like his acting, I've never heard him sing, but I can imagine that would be awful, but I can't call him a loser -- a loser is someone:

-who wants to sleep with young boys.
    -who dangles his child over a balcony.
    -who hires transvestite hookers
    -who bites the butts of his sex partners without authorization
    -who blows up innocents, or shoots at them, or throws homemade bombs in their classrooms.

David is no loser -- he had 2 TV shows that made money (in the end, the only real measure of a show, given that network TV exists for one purpose alone -- to make money). So what if he's not famous anymore?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.