1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Nizidramanii'yt

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by kukec, Jul 6, 2003.

1. kukec Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Well i kill this black dragon but in his treasure golden cup is missing! :bang:
    Oh and i kill him twice and golden cup was not on him neither the second time. :help:
    What is wrong?( when kill him with cheat the cup wass there but I tried that after I kill him twice)

2. Duke Eltan Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

So kill him with cheat then. Since you have beaten him without cheat twice. Or CLUAConsole in the cup. It is ("miscb2") :D

3. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

IIRC, the cup was on an exceedingly small piece of the dragon and it took me a while to get my curser over it.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The Almighty Tab Key of Highlighting Treasure might help you. He has several nice gems, some gold but not much and a magnificent elven chain mail (Bladesinger's IIRC).

5. Stu Gems: 20/31

@ Chevalier
    The Tab thing is only available with ToB. He may not have the expansion.

6. kukec Gems: 3/31

You're right Stu(although I have at home but I didn't install it yet).

Oh Stu on which part of his body was golden cup?

well i will check it out(that means kill him again wee :heh: )

AAAARGHHH!!! I just kill him again and again no golden cup I think i will lose my mind! :bang: :flaming:

[ July 06, 2003, 13:40: Message edited by: kukec ]

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Cheat it in. Simple as that.

8. kukec Gems: 3/31

i just cheated it and I fell so dirty :( :nolike: :sosad: :aww: :wail: :cry:

9. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The problem may be with the spells you are using to defeat him (if any). Some spells have a tendancy to destroy items - Disintegrate, Summon Nishruu and Summon Hakeashar(sp?) come to mind. Although I'm not sure if essential items (like the cup) are protected from this. Otherwise, it sounds like a bug, so yea, just cheat it in.

10. kukec Gems: 3/31

well i summoned hakaeshars maybe is that problem
    :heh:

11. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

They can't destroy quest items.

12. Stu Gems: 20/31

If you've got throne of Bhall, install it, It makes finding objects so much eaisier (especially in beholder lairs) and when you reach the SoA experience cap, you can proceed to level 40!

Anyway if you beat him again, save it (in a different slot) it doesn't sound like you've been dooing this and when you install ToB you can go back and check to see if it was actually there!

I found it quite easy to defeat him by just using hack and slash by just positioning my party (and a few summons) around it evenly in a way so that, at most only two charactors (and summons) can be affected by his breath weapon.

Alternatively, you could put all of your items on the ground then do the exchange of all of your items with the cup and they will still be waiting for you on the ground.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.