1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Child-Rapist Priest John Geoghan killed in prison

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Blackhawk, Aug 26, 2003.

1. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Hey, Chevy, didn't mean to attack you -- I just wanted to point out that if someone has had a horrible thing happen to themselves or a loved one, they are not likely or able to see the facts in a neutral light. Emotion cannot help but cloud things over. On the other hand, there are those who consistently resort to hystrionicswhen logic fails, and you're right on that score -- it gets old really fast.

2. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

[​IMG] Damona Silvercloud wrote:
    Drunken drivers - kill 'em! They will do it again.
    Murderers - kill 'em! They will do it again.
    Rapists - kill 'em! They will do it again.
    Drug pushers - kill 'em! They will do it again.
    Thieves - kill 'em! ... errrm... ok, maybe not kill... I know! Cut their hands off! They will do it again.

Yes, I think the laws of the Old Testament and the rule of the Taliban are examples of enlightened and just rule. Thank you for being the voice of reason Damona Silvercloud!
    :rolleyes:

3. Pyro Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Normally I would never support killing people like that, but for some reason in this case I must say I'm glad he got killed

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.