1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A Drow is Running for the U.S. Senate!

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Blackhawk, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

2. Veralius Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Good one, Blackhawk!

It's a bit worrying though: the guy's a business consultant and college teacher, for pete's sake! He does look quite a bit like a Drow indeed...

The invasion has begun!

3. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ha! The skin is the right colour, but he's to big if you know what I mean. :rolleyes: ;)

4. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31

[​IMG] Dumb question, but what is a DROW?

Seen it several times in titles of books on Baldur's Gate but never really stopped to think what one is.

5. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I'm no Palladin, but this evil must be stopped.

Can I lay this charge at the doors of the more local SP frequenters? Today the US Senate, tomorrow the world.

Evil it is. Stopped it must be. (No not the US Senate, the DROW!) :lol:

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Drow is what the FR dark elves are called. Black skin, white hair, live in the Underdark, veeery evil :)

Ara
    (Who cares what I vbabble here? No one! Oh well, at least this is contagious....)

7. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    He looks like an undead zombie...

"BURN THE DROW!"

8. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Ha ha! Poor man...

Can I have some of that potion? Doesn't it give you an electric shock? ;)

Teeny
    (Dipping a live wire into her squash)

9. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

This is awesome! Where can I get some of this stuff? I've always wanted to be a dark elf!

10. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31

[​IMG] The Drow:

The Drow were originally normal surface elves who fell from grace. They traveled far under the surface of Faerum to a realm known as the Underdark - a large domain full of underground rivers, tunnels, and monsters.

The Drow worhsip the evil goddess Lloth - the Spider Queen. She teaches that the powerful and the strong have the right to rule over the weak and cowardly - the philosophy of lawful evil characters. She is also extremely powerful. Attacking the Drow within their domain is suicide.

The appearance of the Drow has changed greatly from their ancestors. There skin is dark blue-grey to coal black and their hair is pure white.

Drow society is extremely brutal and female dominated. Murder is common. They make treks to the surface as a right of passage - to kill surfacers and take prisoners. This alone makes them hated everywhere they have encountered the surface races.

The most known Drow is Drizzt - a noble and kind Drow who fled the underdark. Unlike his kin, he is kind and has dedicated his life to fighting evil. Only Elminister is more respected.

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The Drow rule supreme!! :lol:

12. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Sounds like a guy with just the kind of brains needed to represent me in Congress. :rolleyes:

13. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Soul here. No, the drink wouldn't give you an electric shock, unless you were stupid enough to try drinking it while the charged wires were still in it. I think I heard about making solutions that way. You put the wires into the water, run an electric charge through them for a while, then turn off the charge and remove the wires. Although anyone who'd drink water they saturated with silver on purpose must have a screw loose.

14. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

How do you "charge" the wires? Can you use a battery? What size? Do they have to be silver wires?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.