1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Religious fanatics

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Aikanaro, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    With the anti-Pokemon stuff, those Christians actually have a point you know

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

3. komei Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Remember kids, if it's fun, its anti-Xtian!

Ban Evil D&D games! NOW! People learn how to become Bhaalspawn in such horrendous games! Absolutely terrible! :D :rolleyes: :D :p :D

4. deBhaal Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I got a bunch of laughs out of those, and the Harry Potter one I tore apart in the Chat room, much to mine and Aikanaro's amusement.

Im doing the purrsuasive essay that I have to do for my English class on the one with the 1-20 list of "satanic warnings"

[ September 27, 2002, 23:26: Message edited by: Cade Strai ]

5. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Oh my gosh stop the madness. Not Christain rock awwwww. :help: :flaming:

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

7. Morgoth

Media:
    That dude´s kidding right??

:1eye:
    Me points at dude who wrote that R2D2 is Bhaal, opens mouth and screams: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    :1eye:

8. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Morgoth, apparently you missed the other link:
    http://www.ooze.com/ooze10/html/ooze_strikes_back.html

The whole thing was a prank pulled by the Ooze

9. Morgoth

Media:
    Pfehh, thought he was serious.

Anyways, in the world of stupid fanatics you´ll never know when theyre joking or not

10. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

What a knave. These fools need to wake up, and not to their absolutes. Their minds are small, wispy organisms fed by their own hypocrisy.

Absolute, n. A spiked restriction capping off the short road of those who seek the greatest things for the wrong reasons. The offspring of an absolute are Judgement, Hypocrisy and Pain (the latter being shared moreover by the uncles). Judgement loves War, Hypocrisy loves Society, and Pain loves Truth. Absolutes can capture a person’s mind and replace it with warm, smelly, valueless air. Avoid them at all costs, for if your search leads you to absolutes, it will end.

“... This visage I saw was white, white as the purest snow;
    my eyes turned brighter with the sight
    of wings - its golden blood began to flow;
    I had thought before there were demons indeed,
    But here a whisper of absolutes unneeded
    For the treasures all mine are mine today again,
    No angels plague a morality; no demons here are seated.”

11. idoru Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Found this in the "beatles" section of that page. See, I already knew that there was some seriously stupid stuff in the bible, but it's rare to see a modern church that actually quotes it.

12. Astin X Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Komei, do you know enough about Islam, and not Islamic fundamentalists to justify your post. Learn a little more first before you categorize.

[ October 05, 2002, 11:34: Message edited by: Astin X ]

13. Milliardo Peacecraft Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] I actually fear Christian fanatics than Islamic ones. Their fanaticism borders one into obssession, and it is true that the pen is mightier than the sword--these people have poisoned many minds, making such outlandish claims. Their thinking is that everyone in the world is out to get them, so they spout out many lies on those willing to listen to them. I call them paranoid.

14. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Milliardo Peacecraft:

D...U...D...E

You totally rock!!!!!!!

You make me want to have lesbian sex, or something...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.