1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Emridy Meadows Artifact (spoiler)

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Super-aap, Oct 17, 2003.

1. Super-aap Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

When Searching the artifect under the stone u find Terjons amulet and another "statue". Does anyone know what the purpose of this item is? what am i to do with it?

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Terjon tells you to get rid of it...But I'm still lugging it around in my inventory! Still haven't figured out what it's for...

3. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Spoiler

You can use it to summon a fungus critter (can't recall the exact name) to fight with you in battle. Access it from the radial menu. It won't cause a reputation change or your paladin to fall even if you're a good-aligned party.

4. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I use it all the time. There are three different "fungus critters" as far as i can tell and they appear in random order. A very handy item indeed.

5. bluey Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Actually, just as a FYI thing, I have had Terjon give me two different reactions to that thing.

With my NG and TN party, he freaked and said it was evil, yada yada.

But with my CN party, I got a totally different conversation thread. He told my party he didn't know WHAT it was, suggested we go check out the Moathouse, and that he would know more after that.

When we came back after clearing the Moathouse, we had an option to ask him if he had figured anything out about it yet, and he gave us much more information than my other two parties ever got.

Rather than just say it was "evil", and suggest we detroy it, he gave us some background on the temple and told us it was an artifact of Zuggs.

He then suggested we go check out the temple. I cannot recall if he actually put the temple on the map, however.

6. Deepsea Anglerfish Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

please tell me more about how to summon this fungus critters, i dont see any option concern this figurine in my radical menu, it is now carried by my mage
    thanks x99999999

7. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

You should find it in the "backpack" section of your radial menu, along with inventory, scrolls, wands, ect....

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.