1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Viconia, Aerie, Keldorn, Valygar and Jaheira

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Palanthas, Jan 9, 2001.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Edwin is at the CC, but a bit harder to spot than the rest. He's up on the staircase or even a bit further inside the building.

2. Palanthas Banned

I am certainly not trying to piss anyone off by asking these questions. I would prefer to be right about neutral the whole game- but some of the things they ask you to do to remain anything but lawful are downright crazy- or would seem to keep you from playing a quest to its completion. As always thanks for the help folks.

Palanthas

3. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

No because im a very curious nature

4. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well, I feel somewhat insulted( ;)). I'd like to thank the people who stuck up for my advice. And in the future, pleaes don't accuse me of such things, ok. I would never knowingly give someone the wrong advice on these boards. Can't we all just get along? I mean, come on, we both spent a considerable amount of time defending the Kensai/Mage class to Syl(or Grub, hope that really isn't the second coming of Syl :D). Cut me some slack on my previous "power gamer" rants. If I have offended you, I am truly sorry. I wish to put such discusions away, away in a tiny lockbox, where all bad thoughts go(SNL for the uninitiated). Anyway, back to my point, I would not ever do something like that. Hopefully, I won't be viewed in such a light in the future.

5. Palanthas Banned

Crawl,
    I hope you do not think that I would insult you. I very much appreciated your input on the topic. Later on,

Palanthas

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

In this party, good meets evil and I don't like that. For when you choose to do something the right way, de evil is not happy and when you do it the evil way, the good party-memers don't like it. So there are always party-members who are not happy. I think it's better to choose for a good or a bad group,and neutral is good for a good or a neutral or an evil party... So you can do what you want to do without annoying party-members...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.