1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

It's Chriiiiistmaaaas!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Barmy Army, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sorry for going a bit Noddy Holder on you there, but seems Tal has put up the BoM Christmas decorations. Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy? ;)

2. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

No, it doesn't.

3. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Nay. I'm freezing my arse over here.

4. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It makes me feel merry. Well, that is, if I didn't have this damn sinus infection it would. But nothing makes me merry when I'm sick, so Bah, Humbug to everyone! :evil:

5. Sir Farivald

Sir Farivald The Obsidian Cleric

Hehe, yeah me too. Except I have a virus of some kind. Or perhaps a water infection, I'm not sure yet...

6. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Hey, at least Barmy Army is feeling happy enough for us all. ;)

Oh, and no it doesn't. There's another 23 days to go before I make the effort.

7. Barmy Army

Media:
    It's a forum of Ebenezer Scrooge's!

Bah humbug!

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

How does it work though? Does Tal stand back with a beer and tell dmc and BTA the lights are crooked? Is Beren the lucky one who puts out the santa smilies?

9. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

For the love of God! It's just the second of December! Can't you at least wait until the 15th or so?

My neighbour is even putting lights and plastic reindeer in the garden...

Bah!

10. Barmy Army

Media:
    Never too soon to get in the Christmas spirit Colthrun !

11. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Our neighbours had already put their christmas decorations last month...
    ...AND THIS IS LUXEMBURG!
    We don't ever even have snow here for pete's sake!

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

It doesen't make me feel warm and fuzzy either, I COMPLETLY agree with Colthrun, and "Xmas spirit"? Whatever.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I hate christmas.

14. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

xmas kind of makes me think about all the people who got killed in the past for not wanting to belive in jesus to be honest. Its kind of like celebrating Auswich day if the nazi`s had won WWII. I mean no offence by this whatsoever, but its kind of how I feel about the matter. Sure its all fun and cozy to get together with the family and give presents etc. But in the back of my head I still feel the celebration is abit wrong.

15. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Christmas isn't religious at all to me. Its just a chance to sit infront of the tv and get fat.

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I agree with Barmy Army. What a bunch of old sourpusses you lot are.

Christmas is a nice, fun time of the year. It's great.

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

And look who says that.

Except for the time off school... Xmas is just plain crap.

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Yeah, I like no school, but I don't like any holidays, including my birthday. Sure, recieving gifts is nice, but I am never surprised or super excited, at least outwards. I think I let people down when i don't jump around the room in excitement.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Think about all the people who are killed for believing in Jesus. Christians have been killed for centuries for their beliefs, just like every other religion or cult. :rolleyes:

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Christmas time is fun, whether or not you observe the religious ceremonies that happen around this time of the year. And if you guys think I'm a grumpy old geezer, what does that make those of you who are so negative about yuletide festivities? Christmas rules.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.