1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Neb's head

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Bloodaxe, Aug 14, 2001.

1. Bloodaxe Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

what can you do with nebs head? do you deliver it somewhere?

2. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

You take it to ME, yeah thats right, me Brega in the council building.
    Hmmm.. Have i seen this topic before.... :rolleyes:

[This message has been edited by Brega (edited August 14, 2001).]

3. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

He's easy o miss as he's usually standing in an alcove at the far side of the hall. By the way the council building is in the Government sitrict but you probably knew that. :)

4. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    this topic is only a short distance down

5. garathorn Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

yeah you have seen this some where before cause i started it and some one posted me saying i get 2 mill for th head but you only get a couple of thousand gold and a rep point

6. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Not quite. They said you can sell Neb's Nasty Cutter for something ridiculous like 2 million gp.

7. TheBully Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Somebody said you can sell the nasty cutter to bernard in the copper corinet for 2 million gold or something. I tried it and he only gave me 250gp for it. Either the latest patch stops it being sold for a lot or I sold it too the wrong merchant. I will have to steal it/buy it back if its the wrong merchant.

8. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31

As far as I know, the latest patch does fix it. Also, if memory serves, it was not Bernard at the Copper Coronet but some merchant in Trademeet whose name eludes me.

9. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Bully ---> Be glad... What do you wanna do with all that money. There are enough tricks to get unlimited money but that is soooo lousy... just play fair and don't worry about the dagger anymore....

10. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Actually, i sold it to Joluv, who is also in the copper coronet, but bernard also offerd me 2 mill. :D :D

11. JohnnyRTFM Gems: 10/31

I agree with headbanger. Besides, after doing a few quests in chapter 2, you will have more money than you know what to do with. I finished the game with something ridiculous like 250,000gp. You really needn't worry about cash for long.

12. garathorn Gems: 5/31

i sold nebs nasty cutter at the adventurer mart for 200 gp

13. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

A fair price for it... the dagger isn't worth more and if you want to get more money and want to cheat for it, just use shadow keeper :(

14. garathorn Gems: 5/31

i got over 100 000 gp in the game so i got more money than i can poke a stick at the only thing i use shadow keeper for is turning korgon into a lawful good alignment so he dont piss off on me

15. TheBully Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

>>>A fair price for it... the dagger isn't worth more and if you want to get more money and want to cheat for it, just use shadow keeper<<<

Or just start the game as a thief with excellent pickpocket ability. Then you dont have to worry about money at all, and can con plenty of money off the theif merchants if you want some good stuff from Ribalds.

16. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Indeed... then you at least get the money by fair play.

17. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Try bringing the head to Councilwoman Bylanna instead of Inspector Brega for some laughs. (-:

18. garathorn Gems: 5/31

hmmmmm never thought of that damn i just brought nebs head in too theres also a guy in that building that wants aiere to be his wentch

19. Thorr Gems: 5/31

Money? I play solo, and in the end I had over 200.000 gp, AND all the items better than +3 in the bag of holding. I suppose that if I sell them (especially to the merchant who appear in the elven city, who has incredible prices), I'll get millions, but what could I do with them?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.