1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Thanks SPers!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Brallrock, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I would like to thank all of you for your friendship. I am going through a hard time in my life, and being able to post here and be involved in your lives has helped me. Life has left me little joy lately, and you all are foremost in that joy. I won't bore you with details, but you have all been wonderful for me. You have filled a gap in my life, and I will forever be grateful. Yes, I am currently drunk, but that just allows me to lower my shields and bare my soul. Without you and your support, I fear I would have made a very foolish decision without you. This is truly not the vodka talking, just the vodka freeing my pride. Thank you all who have been on this site, wether you knew it or not, you have helped. I hope to straighten some things out on my vacation next week, but I know you will be here if not. I am what psychologists call an "early discloser" but you have helped me through this difficult time. Thank you!

2. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Hey no probs that's what Dracoliches are for :grin: but on the other hand if there's something serious there's always pm.

Glad we could help :)

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

/echoes what DS said

Glad I could be of help, probably giving you a case of the giggles with my silly posts. *insert image of drunken half orc with drunked giggles* :hahaerr: :hahaerr: Um, yeah. Anyway, here's a hug to keep the good vibes going.

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    /me chips in to the good-vibe collection

5. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Same goes for me! If you want crazy turnip related stories...... I'm your Gnome.

6. LeFleur Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

''no spelling errors were found in this text''

You aren't all that drunk I guess, otherwise good luck with the hangover :)

7. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

As long as I type with the right keyboard, Ill be allright. One should nver attempt to chat and post at the same time, when one is drunk.

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    That's good to hear and things will be all right. :thumb:

9. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Hope you feel better Ball! And have fun on that holiday! :D

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    That's good to know, I'm happy to be of any help. If you ever want something like realy random and nonesense I'm your... your... Guy in robes... yeah. :lol:

I wish I could type correctly when I'm drunk. Each time I've done it was a bloody mess, I bet not even Ara could've done worst.

11. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Brall... I love you man!

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You can always count on grandma rogue. PM's are welcome.

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Heh, we actually helped?

Glad to hear that man, and good to hear you're doing better. If I can help in any way, just say the word. And if you need anything cellphones too, I'm your man (but you already knew that, did ya?)

Garden Salsa Sunchips and Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper for everyone! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Oh the mere thought of it... Water and Appel for me thank you :p

Anyway...

15. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    *Hugs* for Brallrock :)

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

We all help each other here. Even as I may have helped you, know that you helped me too, and likely even more people than you realize. That's what friends do. :)

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, at least you're an honest drunk! :thumb:

Glad to have helped...even if I didn't know I was doing it. :D :rolling:

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Any help that we provided was purely coincidental!

19. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*Jumps on good-vibe group-hug*

SP is such an awesome place, It's so difficult to find somewhere where everybody is so welcoming and comfortable with each other.

I'm yet to find anywhere so friendly and so alive. Hugs and cookies for all.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.