1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Where the Hell Have You Been Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Sir Belisarius, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

As always I'm on lurking mode so I guess I don't really count. Anyway I'm not here as much as I used to but I do read some threads from time to time and I also miss Slappy, Kitiara and the others from back when. Now, where did Erran go?

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Seeing as I dont play any of the games covered on SP anymore what kept me here was the alleys. Anything interesting there was removed though since Ragusa and Darkwolf was banned from posting there due to the whining of a few crybabies and now the alleys are practically dead. Now I just pop in now and then to check booktalk.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @MoN: Tia and SC are actually a couple of years younger. :shake: But yeah, I suppoe in their case you meant the ancient treant effect. They were around much before I even knew about SP's existence. ;) Erm. So were you. Hehe. :D

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I was MIA for around the past 2 weeks because my "cable" internet which is slower than a slow dial-up had something wrong with it :rolleyes:

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I just saw Earl Grey post today. WB :wave:

6. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

:wave:

Certain [snip] come to the forums, doesn't leave. But I still check it every now and then, but nowadays, World of Warcraft takes all my time.

[You need to read up on the forum rules again. Vague public insults when everyone knows who you're talking about is not something we'll tolerate. -Tal]

[ January 21, 2006, 13:03: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

7. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hello all!

Not lurking, not posting. Just been gone. There's still a couple names I recognize.

*waves* to BTA and Sir Bel. Hey guys!

8. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Whoa! Did I just see a ghost? :) :wave:

9. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I've mentioned in the milk carton thread but in case nobody reads it... I'm back! Been way too long and I've missed intelligent discussion. Very busy, work, spouse, University etc.

Anybody miss me?

10. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Like a hole in the head old boy ;)

11. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Like ears, nose and mouth eh? Can't live without me! I never knew I was so loved! :bigeyes:

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Darien Noella wrote:
    Wow! A blast from the past!! How have you been? It's been ages! Not much here - moved to Pennsylvania for a job, crazy busy, no time for ALFA, or any other CRPGs, but I do like to pop in from time to time and remember my youth...LOL!

Good to *see* you again! Now if Lord Moeken, Mathetais, Kitiara, and the rest of the old guard stop in I'll be totally blown away!

13. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Whoa couple of weeks later I remember I posted a hello.
    Shows how long it's been when I didn't know this thread existed :lol:

Meh must be a couple of years and way too much to post about in one go, needless to say I had way too much stuff to do which prevented me being online as much. Any time I did have spare and used the computer went into playing NWN online every so often :p

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Been MIA for a few days because my Internet sevice term ended last friday and they cut my connexion short, so I have to use the one at school. Joy (not).

15. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

"Basilisk Boy" as someone called me once in the SP chat room ist studying eagerly, not finding much time for internet boards but very glad that the community here ist still alive! :)

16. Eldular Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Da, and I, that guy who used to do the Dragon Age forum news and rarely psoted elsewhere has been busy with a full time job. I expect to change jobs soon to a $10 an hour job at 25-35 hours a week. Which will mean the internet agien :D Just letting you all know so you don't think I'm ungratefull or what-not :(

17. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Being away for past weeks due to tons of RL stuff. I should show up more often now :)

18. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

The explanation for my long (too long) hiatus is too involved to waste space here.

However, lucky you.... I'm back. :D

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Good to have you back, Greenlion. Can't wait 'til you find your stick again. ;)

P.S. Did you ever find that hornet's nest? :shake:

20. Bassil Warbone Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] When I first started visiting SP names like Sylvus moonbow, Ragusa, Kitiara, Tiamat, Mathetais, Headbanger, Extremist, Blackthorne TA and of course Sir Belisarius ruled the boards.
    Even though I have only recently become a member meself I have always held the old timers in the highest regard. Heres to you :beer:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.