1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Goodbye Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

2. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Happy Holidays DS!

3. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Well time has come for me to go again. I'll be back at some point i'm sure.

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG] Let this post stand in memoriam of the bravest, most loyal cat I have ever known. He was an expert dog-swatter (one or more smacks across the nose and they'd go running), even against the bigger breeds, and an escape artist from his collar when leashed in the back yard no matter how tight we made it (without strangling him, of course), but he'd always come back to us. My father's cat, through and through, even if he wasn't given any attention by him for a week, he'd still happily greet Dad on his return. From the day we first found him on the street corner, he followed my father all around the house, which ultimately earned him his name.

As he was (left), is, and ever shall be... Happy hunting, Shadow. :wave: :cry:

EDIT: Another (better) pic.

[ January 31, 2007, 05:48: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

5. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I always get sad when a cat dies. I'm sorry Felinoid. :sosad:

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Aw, I'm sorry Felinoid. :(

7. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Well, tomorrow's the big day. I'm getting married! See you all at the end of the month when I get back from the honeymoon. Hawaii here we come! :banana: :D

8. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hope you have fun mate and make sure you have a beer before the ceremony to calm the nerves :thumb: :beer: :banana:

9. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Oo, congrats and happy honeymoon Dinsdale!

10. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Dinsdale, best of all possible wishes to you.

11. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Indeed. I wish you all the best.

12. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

big goodbye.

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:wave: I will miss your snide evilness.

14. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Fare well, Sarevok, and go in peace.

15. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Be well, and hope to see you here again sometimes, Sarevok. Different angle into things is always refreshing.

16. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Cherio Savie.

I'm going to be absent for a liitle while as well. Easter holiday in Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala looking at Mayan ruins, including Tikal - The Star Wars Rebel base.

17. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I am also leaving for a few days for Bluesfest as of tomorrow but I'll post this now as I probably wont be able to get on the net anytime tomorrow morning.

PS: Hopefully I will be back in time to get post no. 500 in the RBP and make it 2-0 over shadow lurker :p

18. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I'm going off to Sydney, Australia tomorrow for two weeks or so. My sister's getting married.

19. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :wave: Have a great time, Iku-Turso. Congratulation to your sister.

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Iku, be safe! *huggles*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.