1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Beetle Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hello! My imminent run through IWD2 finally convinced to move from lurker to member. :)

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Chears to Beetle. Good to have you with us.

3. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Back from my honeymoon, I think I ate too much kuchen down in Austria.

4. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Well, that move took much less time than I expected, thanks to some unexpected help from my bro and his crew. Having six people instead of two makes for a much, much faster move.

There's still plenty of stuff left to unpack, but pretty much all the furniture has been installed. Internet is up and running, along with the phone and TV. I didn't wanted a landline of some sorts (this is actually phone service via cable), but TV and Internet separately were pretty much the same price than the bundle. I'll keep my cellphone, that's for sure.

Finally being in my own place feels great - no more housemates, no more sharing... speaking of housemates, I'll post about what happened in RRT thread a little bit later.

And to those of you who posted your good words in the big goodbye thread - I appreciate it.

Back to spamming, then...

6. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Welcome Back. :D

7. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well I think I'm back.

Didn't have internet through the end of May or June after moving off-campus and then is seemed like I was spending so much time on the road with my job I didn't have the time to post. I don't know how much posting I'll be able to do through out August, but I guess I'll figure that out.

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I return! Cape was fun, but now I am back and even lazier than before, so beware :p

9. Demin Gems: 1/31

Hello everyone, I'm new to the SP forums.

Well, not actually 'new', I've been lurking here for years, but I finally decided to get an account so I could contribute. I'm shy, so I'll probably end up lurking most of the time anyway though ;)

So, again, Hello!

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :wave: Hello Demin, welcome to SP. Don't be shy. It's more fun when you come play with us. :D

11. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Nice avatar Ilmatar's Suffering!

12. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I have proper access to the internet again! Actually I've had it for some time but I finally got it at home. So I'll be returning to normal spamming ASAP. ;)

13. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well I'm back for a couple of hours seeing as my computer has finally to have a lull in it's technical issues. God knows this won't last though. It's been having difficulties for about the last two weeks. Hopefully I'll have time at some point this week to figure out exactly what the problem is.

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Good to see ya.

15. Strife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Having discovered the joys of EasyTutu and the large number of quality mods out there, getting disillusioned with current game offerings, and managing to quit WoW once and for all, I've decided to come back here to Sorcerers, and I'm glad it's still here.

Just want to say hello (again) to everyone who's still here.

16. Icono Gems: 1/31

Hi everybody! I've been lurking here since I got the Baldur's Gate box, but now with the new boards I thought that I might as well join.

17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  18. Sir Farivald

Sir Farivald The Obsidian Cleric

Hello again, to any that remember me.

19. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Paul Sr. from American Chopper returns! :lol: :shake:

WB, Sir Farivald.

20. Sir Farivald

Sir Farivald The Obsidian Cleric

Baha. I still wonder why I chose this avatar. I wonder if it's possible to have it changed...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.