1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: What CHINESE Zodiac sign are you?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Rallymama, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

(Hung like a) Horse, baby! Other than the aforementioned, the description did not fit me well at all. Surprise!

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Dragon Roooooaarr!

Yeah baby! Ever heard of the 7th art? :cool:

3. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
  4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Oh F.

I accidentally put horse.. I'm a sheep.

We had Chinese interns in our school last year and they put the Chinese New Year info on our wall, and my grade was all SHEEP. And it's funny because our grade is especially known for followers and cliques. Like sheep in a herd, most of us follow.

5. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'm a Dog
    Keith is a Horse
    and Jack isn't listed

6. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

BOAR, not pig :p

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

One more boar here!

The description of the snake fits me better...

[ November 06, 2005, 20:05: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

8. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[ChewbaccaDefence]

"Look at the Monkey... look at the Monkey!"

[/ChewbaccaDefence]

I wonder if this means I can get away with acting like the Librarian in Discworld... okay, so he's an orang-utang, but it's only a short step, isn't it?

9. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    That's right, dragons have more fun! :) :shake:

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm a Dog

Forgeeting the fact that he's an ape, it really depends on how expressive and clear your "Ooks" are. If we can understand you then I'd say yes. :D

11. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Ssssnake

:D

Edit: Aw, I read it wrong, I'm actually a horse... oh well, crazy horse maybe. :p

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Wow! I'm the only cock...Er, rooster. ;) :grin: :spin: :roll:

Roosters are the most eccentric of the Chinese zodiac. They are full of dreams and romantic ideas. They are colorful and attractive, radiant and dashing, and they are quite proud of themselves. Roosters are organized, precise,and their sharp eyes seek out fine details in everything. They are perfectionists and leave no room for human error. To Roosters, a difficult task is a challenge. They dearly love starting controversies. Roosters express themselves very well both in writing and speech. They are knowledgeable in most subjects you wish to discuss. When you challenge them you must be prepared for a long fight. Their stamina is amazing and they win their point at all costs. Even when they are wrong, they will still be right in one way or another!

Roosters can be blunt and brutal. Their direct approach to life makes them poor diplomats. They speak their minds with little regard for the feelings of others.Why should others be upset? Roosters are right, aren't they?

Roosters are good at handling money and their self-control with keeping budgets is phenomenal. They are not miserly, and in fact, they can be extremely generous and giving. They simply want their finances in complete accord, and yours, too. If you have trouble, Roosters quickly straighten you out whether you want them to or not. Don't be ungrateful either, you should be glad they condescended to help you at all. Roosters are careful with their time and you only deserve so much, so plan things well. Roosters are sincere in their desire to help and no one can carry out important tasks like them. Just be certain your orders are explicit and don't expect them to improvise for you on their own time.

Roosters are ambitious and they reach for the sky. They have a deep passion for their chosen fields, and they are very creative. They usually start out young in life and enjoy success early in their careers. They do well in their own businesses. They are meticulous and competent enough to make things work. When they set out to accomplish something, they leave no stone unturned. They probe deeply with their inquisitive, busy minds. They never remain still. Roosters must learn that some things take time. No matter how competent they are, they can't reprogram the whole world to fit their schedules! They achieve the most amazing things, but Roosters always become eccentric over the final details.

Never underestimate Roosters. They are optimistic and dauntless. They never change their course of action even if the world thinks they are wrong! They are so determined to make some of their wild and idealistic plans work that their plans often do work. With their many splendid talents and eccentric ways, Roosters hit it big!

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I bloody well hope I'm a Rat because I've been wearing this damn Rat charm around my neck for as long as I can remember. I'd hate to think I'd been wearing the wrong one!

14. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Dragon! :D *tries to breathe out fire*

15. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'm a monkey, officially, and indeed, the description fits me. But I'm also short of being a rooster, which shows in that alot of the description of the rooster also applies to me. I'm born Monkey, but was announced by the doctors as rooster (born too early), so maybe that's why I'm a blend of both.

*ponders changing his nick in something like Rooskey or Monter*

16. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I am a snake, and unfortunately that has led to a cruel joke amongst my friends. You see, they were in a chinese restaurant one day and were reading the chinese zodiac, and when they read the description of the snake's compatability with other signs, it mentioned that:
    "the snake likes the cock"
    Which of course means the other zodiac sign, but they take it the wrong way and make fun of me for it :( Oh well, i think it's pretty funny...

17. Frostwyrm Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I am a "hare". I guess this is supposed to be a rabbit...
    A curse on my birthday -.-
    Even the describtion does not fit...

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I'm an Ox. Yeah.

Um, grrr...

19. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Guau! guau! Just found out that I'm a dog.

20. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I have always been a fan of bunny-jumping anyway :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.