1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Takara Update

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Yeah, might as well add my best wishes, only stumbled across this topic just now... Good luck recovering Tak, look forward to having your particular taste of madness back in the Inn... It's been loads quieter and less fun without you :¬)
    :borg:

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think Tak's back in hospital again. I'll give him a ring later and let you all know how he's doing

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

G**dammit! I knew something was wrong! :mad:
    /me goes to :smash: stuff

You tell him he better get better soon or I'll come over there and get him better myself!
    That makes no sense. :shake: I just want Tak back. :(

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :sosad: :cry: :wail: This news makes me very unhappy. I just wish he could be back with us.

5. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I've noticed this thread only now. :( :(

I wish all the best to your recovering, Tak. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

6. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Hi there everybody. Thank you to everybody. Again, I cant tell you how much this means to me.
    Unfortunately I have once again been in hospital. I went back in the 28 of dec. So I can say I had a really good new year. heh. This time it went down my right side. For a while I was completely paralysed in it, but the past 2 months of rehab has got a lot of it back. At the mo I am on weekend leavem, but I am due for full discharge on fri. Obviously, since this setback my final year at uni now has to start in sept. The good news, however, is that my mum has finally got broadband. So when I am discharged, I will be fully back with a vengeance.
    So, until then once again thank you all so so much for your thoughts.

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Tak, glad to hear that you're doing better now. All the best, and can't wait to see you posting regularly again.

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Speedy recovery and see you soon then. ;)

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Good health to you. Yes, hurry back! The turnip I was saving for you is getting annoyed. ;)

10. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Best of luck and a speedy recovery.

11. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Oh, Takara please be better soon. We need you in the CC.

12. Felinoid

I second Nakia. I'm glad to hear it wasn't permanent and that you'll be back soon. :)

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Glad to hear you're getting better, Tak :) *hugs*

We will b waiting with bated breath for your glorious return, oh Turnippy One :D

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Good stuff, Takara.

15. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    It's good to hear you're doing better :) Come back soon! We all miss you loads!

16. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I look forward seeing you on the boards again! Good luck!! :)

17. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Good news. I hope your recovery continues. Peace and good luck!

18. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    hey there Peeps, I...AM...BACK! hehe. Yes I am once again out of hospital, but more important, I am finally back on BB. So I can once again spend loooooooooong time around here :) .

19. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

That's so cool. Welcome back... :wave:

20. Felinoid

/me dances with joy and hands Tak a few hats :banana:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.